Transfer Portal | Page 72 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tristen Newton's brother is playing his grad year at Southern Illinois. Averaged 12.7 ppg at Evansville last season.

The Salukis were a top-125 team last year and return their top two scorers, so they have a nice foundation to build on for 22-23.

Reaction Score

I wished we reached out to him. Remember at one point this kid was ranked #1 in his class and was compared to KD at his age. He reclassified to go to college one year earlier then expected and had a mess of a coach in Penny. I predict a breakout year with the right coach. Therefore, Hurley should’ve got him, fits our system perfectly

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I wished we reached out to him. Remember at one point this kid was ranked #1 in his class and was compared to KD at his age. He reclassified to go to college one year earlier then expected and had a mess of a coach in Penny. I predict a breakout year with the right coach. Therefore, Hurley should’ve got him, fits our system perfectly
He wouldn’t start here.

Reaction Score

Memphis got better after his injury. A lot better, Penny isn’t good I agree but his injury made Penny look better.

Reaction Score
This is strange. So he is just listing teams he wants to play for?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This is strange. So he is just listing teams he wants to play for?

Apparently. On the Michigan boards every insider says that they aren't recruiting him. And they are pretty plugged in to the programs to know.

Reaction Score
For sure. Kinda expected. Not talked about enough, but didn’t McDermott line up like 100k for Brian Bowen back in the day before he chose Louisville and got them “sanctioned”

I don't remember if they were penalized or not but yeah, McDermott and his assistant were implicated in the Bowen thing.

Reaction Score
That's a phenomenal get for Creighton. Top of the Big East should be very legit next year, even Xavier has had a good offseason. Summit league player of the year to Creighton, CUSA player of the year to Xavier... Providence has done well in the portal... We've upgraded. Nova should be very good once again.
Could have 4 teams in the top 20 to start the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom