Transfer portal part 2 | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Transfer portal part 2

Reaction Score
Was expected. Hope she finds a good landing spot.
I could see her following Messer to UCF. Its a one year deal anyways.

Basically the only players left on the roster that are Nikki's players are Ware and Payne. I'd honestly be shocked if Ware stays here long term, its clear the new staff wants their players.

Reaction Score
If this is true, this is like the fourth or fifth player from the Michigan Crossover AAU program who has transferred over the last 2-3 years. We sometimes ask about the coaches of these D1 programs. I wonder if we should be asking the same question about AAU programs.

Reaction Score
Never heard of her.
Of course you wouldn't have ;)

Wasn't a major contributor this season. Doesn't look like she played during the ACC tournament or March Madness. I've seen her play when she attended Detroit Edison with Rickea Jackson, DeeDee Hagemann and Gabby Elliott. I enjoyed watching her play.

Reaction Score
Of course you wouldn't have ;)

Wasn't a major contributor this season. Doesn't look like she played during the ACC tournament or March Madness. I've seen her play when she attended Detroit Edison with Rickea Jackson, DeeDee Hagemann and Gabby Elliott. I enjoyed watching her play.
Correction, AAU team. My apologies @triaddukefan

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Correction, AAU team. My apologies @triaddukefan

20220422_125728.jpg

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Things could be heating up during the last 4 days that players must notify their school...(* for immediate eligibility)

Reaction Score

I thought her and Shelley worked well together. I'm not sure if I read this right but she's 23 but was a redshirt sophomore. But she would be a graduate transfer? In any event I know she is a very good shooter and has overcome a lot of adversity via injuries. I'll be interested to see where she ends up.

Reaction Score
I thought her and Shelley worked well together. I'm not sure if I read this right but she's 23 but was a redshirt sophomore. But she would be a graduate transfer? In any event I know she is a very good shooter and has overcome a lot of adversity via injuries. I'll be interested to see where she ends up.
I was surprised by this as well. I thought she would be a key contributor this season to help the team build on what they accomplished last season. I don't know anything about the recruits coming in as to who can fill the void. More research to do during the off-season (yay!)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
(get ready folks, the May 1 deadline cometh)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
At the risk of being a broken record, what kind of continuity of academic and professional development can possibly take place when a kid literally has a new set of coaches, professors, mentors, and social and professional networks for each year of college? SMH.
Come on TheFarmFan, this isn’t Stanford we’re talking about. You know these kids are studentATHLETES. ;)

Reaction Score
At the risk of being a broken record, what kind of continuity of academic and professional development can possibly take place when a kid literally has a new set of coaches, professors, mentors, and social and professional networks for each year of college? SMH.
I always enjoy your posts. I was thinking similarly.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
From a professional standpoint, I think this is common? I’ve had three different managers, two different directors, and three different VP’s in the last four years of my job. You could swing it as a value as being a person who has experience working under different leadership seamlessly. Also, this is a grad transfer so maybe the professional mentorship or focus Smith is looking for isnt provided at Louisville. Off the top of my head, I don’t know if Louisville has that many athletes at Smith’s position, so it may not be basketball related at all? I don’t know, I may be giving Smith the benefit of the doubt haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom