Transfer portal part 2 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Transfer portal part 2

Reaction Score
I remember hearing her on media day with dreams of being freshman of the year. She did get some minutes in the tournament but I get it.

I wonder if her 3 game tournament suspension by Dawn had anything to do with her decision?
I think it's a combination of both of these. She had big aspirations and you can't really blame her after winning some national awards and leading the country in scoring to being low on the depth chart. She was behind defensively to start the season and really couldn't buy a basket. I can see why as a star player she might have been eyeing other options.

I believe that suspension was the last straw for her but I figured those extended minutes in the Final Four would make her reconsider. I believe this is a transfer that likely wouldn't have happened under the old transfer rules. I wish her the best, somebody is getting a good one. If she can find her shot again she will be a problem.

Reaction Score
Perhaps you missed the now locked thread where she said she had no interest in Uconn while she was in high school.
Perhaps you missed where we’ve gone over at already. Perhaps you missed that she’s not in HS anymore. Perhaps you missed how these players are changing their minds like changing socks. Perhaps?

Reaction Score
She actually added UConn to her finalists well after she stated that she wanted to play against them. Teenagers. Don’t expect them to make sense.

Reaction Score
Curios if Microsoft has a Word Template out there for these portal transfers. Just about all I have read start out with, "I first want to thank God for blessing me..."

Reaction Score
Staley's two big system works well enough on offense (especially when you have a Wilson or Boston inside), but a slasher with limited 3-point range like Rivers is always going to struggle to get buckets in the half court. I get her desire to leave.
She could work on getting better. That was another option.

Reaction Score
I think it's a combination of both of these. She had big aspirations and you can't really blame her after winning some national awards and leading the country in scoring to being low on the depth chart. She was behind defensively to start the season and really couldn't buy a basket. I can see why as a star player she might have been eyeing other options.

I believe that suspension was the last straw for her but I figured those extended minutes in the Final Four would make her reconsider. I believe this is a transfer that likely wouldn't have happened under the old transfer rules. I wish her the best, somebody is getting a good one. If she can find her shot again she will be a problem.
Was she suspended for something she didn't do? Or she feels she's above being held accountable. If the latter I tell her to...kick rocks.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Perhaps you missed where we’ve gone over at already. Perhaps you missed that she’s not in HS anymore. Perhaps you missed how these players are changing their minds like changing socks. Perhaps?

Yes perhaps.

Reaction Score
Is there any player that wouldn’t be served by getting better?
No. Someone should tell her. It's a demonstration of great confidence to think you can join the best team in wcbb and gobble up minutes. On the other hand, reality does serve a purpose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom