Transfer Portal - June 2023 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal - June 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that we officially have two open scholarships, will be interesting to see if we hear other names outside of Spencer.

Reaction Score
I guess this should be included as a transfer since he's 2023 and signed a NLI. Kansas probably ran out of NIL money that they promised him. :)

UConn offered originally but I don't remember them getting very far with him. Not a good three point shooter but the scouting report indicates he's good at everything else.

His decision to back out of his pledge comes after the addition of transfers Nick Timberlake and former McDonald's All-American and incoming sophomore guard Arterio Morris.

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away. Lol

Reaction Score
I guess this should be included as a transfer since he's 2023 and signed a NLI. Kansas probably ran out of NIL money that they promised him. :)

UConn offered originally but I don't remember them getting very far with him. Not a good three point shooter but the scouting report indicates he's good at everything else.

His decision to back out of his pledge comes after the addition of transfers Nick Timberlake and former McDonald's All-American and incoming sophomore guard Arterio Morris.

UConn should recruit him just to get back at Kansas for Timberlake:p

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score

Boynton is one of my more favorite high-major coaches.

Great fit too as OSU's biggest hole entering today is their 5 spot.

Boynton seems like a good guy but he’s been there for a while and done absolutely nothing despite some big recruiting wins. I think I’d probably want him gone if he doesn’t turn the ship around this year. Two top 40 finishes and 1 tourney win in 6 years is just not enough. I do think he suffered similarly to Shaka in the sense that all of the local recruits in that area of the country in recent years haven’t been able to shoot. Texas (before beard) and Oklahoma state have really shot the ball terribly while being loaded with top 100 recruits

Reaction Score
Can't believe the staff hasn't offered Grant Nelson from NDSU. With losing Jackson, he'd be a great addition.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

They have about 5 guards that should be starting on that team. I can't blame this kid. They already have a starting PG in Harris, have a 5* McD PG coming in Elmarko Jackosn, McCullers is back and they added Timberlake and Morris.

Reaction Score
They have about 5 guards that should be starting on that team. I can't blame this kid. They already have a starting PG in Harris, have a 5* McD PG coming in Elmarko Jackosn, McCullers is back and they added Timberlake and Morris.
Yeah I don't think they expected Mccullar back when they brought in Morris. One too many mouths at that point.

Reaction Score
Saw that Miranda chose Oklahoma St. (Didn't bother to check if previously posted)

Reaction Score
Seems like this was a direct result of Cadeau reclassifying and moving to 2023

Reaction Score
Was it just Wilcher? or have they had other decommits?

They appear to be in good shape for Fland, they had a 5 star at his position reclass up and have another top 10 kid coming in the following year. They are killing it recruiting, fortunately there is a decent chance Davis is in over his head.

Reaction Score
They appear to be in good shape for Fland, they had a 5 star at his position reclass up and have another top 10 kid coming in the following year. They are killing it recruiting, fortunately there is a decent chance Davis is in over his head.
Yea, I thought this was the case. They had brought in several excellent transfers and I know they have multi top 50 guys locked in for next year. There is a good chance Wilcher isnt getting any minutes next year last I checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom