dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Re: James Okonkwo:
From WVU website

• Academic All-Big 12 Rookie Team

Prior to West Virginia

• Came to the United States in August 2020
  • Attended Beckley Prep IJN in Beckley, West Virginia, for coach Justin Dempsey
  • Originally excelled as a tennis player in England and has recently began his basketball career
  • Graduated from Furze Platt Senior School in Maidenhead, England
  • Played in limited games at Beckley Prep IJN due to a broken finger and COVID-19
  • Played for All-Ohio Red team in AAU basketball

Interesting offer by the staff. Heady, athletic big and late bloomer. Looks like he likes to block shots and rebound. He could beef up the frontline and add some excitement to practices.

Reaction Score
Nothing "fell apart", there is never a wrong time to add the right player. If Hurley sees an opportunity to improve the roster he needs to go for it.

Imagine if we didn't add Joey C last year.
Guess ya didn’t get it.

Reaction Score
Grant Nelson the 6'11" stud transfer from North Dakota State just committed to Alabama. That's my guy. I hope I'm wrong about the impact he will have so I don't have to come back here and say I told you so.

Reaction Score
Grant Nelson the 6'11" stud transfer from North Dakota State just committed to Alabama. That's my guy. I hope I'm wrong about the impact he will have so I don't have to come back here and say I told you so.
Everyone knows he's good, he was never coming here because there was no chance we were recruiting over Alex Karaban

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Not enough basketballs on the court for him if he played for us. Too ball dominant. Other players would’ve gotten no touches. Not a good fit.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Wtf are you talking about everyone knows he’s good. He also committed to Alabama like 2 weeks ago. Welcome to earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom