Tournament thread - Day 2 | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Tournament thread - Day 2

Reaction Score
Love the Silverswords moniker. One of college hoop’s best, along with Horned Frogs and Thundering Herd.

The Horned Frogs were Toads last night though.:eek:

Always been a fan of the Oregon "Fighting Duck" too although most apparel is just the "O"...I do have a Nike jacket and a Nike hat with the Duck and since it's green it will be out and about with its owner on St Patty day I do believe LOL

Reaction Score
Oh yeah one more thing about the games so far, I have seen some really nice drawn up in bounds plays throughout the first 2 days. Those were very refreshing to see:eek:

Reaction Score
Oh yeah one more thing about the games so far, I have seen some really nice drawn up in bounds plays throughout the first 2 days. Those were very refreshing to see:eek:
What's really sad is that a few years again KO would kill it on inbounds plays. Announcers would always comment on it, and we often got buckets off of them. Hobbs/Miller? Or did other teams just figure out his plays and adjust, and there was now counter on our part?

Reaction Score
RI/ Duke is bsically over in the first half. The size and quality difference of players in this game is ridiculous. Their backup 5 could prob win.

Reaction Score
Baltimore County is completely separate from the city of Baltimore. There is actually an entirely different school named "University of Maryland-Baltimore" (UMB).
Wow, add that to massive #s of things I previously had absolutely zero knowledge of ...! Enjoy the Retrievers' ride as long as it lasts @Zerosumgame. How's a UMBC student end up transferring to UConn?

Reaction Score
... Chris Dudley from Yale/NBA was there standing clapping and smiling so I tried to figure out the connection.
... shot in the dark, but a Nevada player (Jazz Johnson) sitting out a year is from Lake Oswego, current San Diego-resident Dudley's former Oregon town

Reaction Score
Do you know the official medical diagnosis on Holt? I know he is presumably returning.

What are your thoughts on Butler this year? I only saw them 2x until today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom