Tournament thread - Day 2 | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Tournament thread - Day 2

Reaction Score
You think KO's offense is bad...

Virginia being a top team in this tournament is like if Alabama football won all their games by a a score of 3-0 and were given a slot in the college football playoff.

At the end of the day you have to be able to score...it’s also the reason UConn lost so many games this year

Reaction Score
I don’t want to hear about how good of a conference the ACC is...this team is garbage and they deserve to lose. They play the ugliest basketball on the planet.

Leagues can prove how good they are based on overall tourney record. The ACC's record is far and away the best the last couple of years.

Reaction Score
Virginia being a top team in this tournament is like if Alabama football won all their games by a a score of 3-0 and were given a slot in the college football playoff.

At the end of the day you have to be able to score...it’s also the reason UConn lost so many games this year

Still, they were 31-2, 17-1 in the ACC. And they didn't have answers for this little team?

Reaction Score
Not sure these kids realize the history they just made, especially in such emphatic fashion. This is amazing. Wow. I thought kansas or Xavier would go down to the wire..in my upset bracket I had Xavier going down like this... Nope picked the wrong team. This is so special.

balloon knots trying to downplay this too. Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Still, they were 31-2, 17-1 in the ACC. And they didn't have answers for this little team?

They’re a great regular season team but come on...they just got wiped off the floor by a team that they were heavily favored to beat. Total choke job. They relied too much on their defense and when you get to March you’re bound to run into a team that gets hot on the offensive end.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bennett needs to invest in an offensive assistant coach and just give up the reigns on that side of the ball

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Agree...Their coach seems like a class act.

I really liked the way he responded after the game, especially compared to Oats at Buffalo.

When Oats won, he sounded really cocky, talked about how in watching the tape they basically realized that Arizona wasn't that good. You don't want a guy like that as your coach--takes all the credit when you win, points fingers when things go south. That sort of attitude can be fun to watch as a fan, but it's just not sustainable in running a program. The UMBC coach was really classy. That's not to say I think we should go and hire him, but that's a better way to conduct yourself in success.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I swear if Cincy doesn't make it out of that bracket now and earn us some tourney credits...
Don't worry we won't

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom