Tournament thread - Day 2 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Tournament thread - Day 2

Reaction Score
Dolezaj is out.
I wonder if you can find Dolezaj squatting around the Cuse campus?

slav2.jpg

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
WTF is "Cuse Mode"?
I know they're about to win, but "Cuse Mode" makes me think of losing to Bucknell. I wouldn't put that on a shirt.

Reaction Score
Oh come on you know umbc had no business being in that game. They were fun to watch. Virginia beat unc twice, Duke, Miami twice, Clemson twice, NC st. Davidson by 20. Uri by 15...

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
People talk all the time about how bad the transfer epidemic is in college basketball but it actually allows a lot of these low and mid major teams to get guys they had no chance
with out of HS.

Reaction Score
Why is it University of Maryland Baltimore County instead of just University of Maryland-Baltimore?
Baltimore County is completely separate from the city of Baltimore. There is actually an entirely different school named "University of Maryland-Baltimore" (UMB)

I transferred from UMBC to UCONN and have spent most of my life pretty much down the street from the campus. The idea of that little school beating the #1 team in the country in the NCAA tournament is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, but here we are.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
First time I've seen porter jr and I know he's hurt but yikes.

Reminds me of the 2011 tournament when Kyrie Irving suddenly started playing again after missing most of the season. So much buzz around Kyrie, and that was it? Could he really be THAT good?

I guess all I'm saying is that this isn't the real Michael Porter you're seeing tonight. It's the Michael Porter who's young and over-confident and who thinks he can just show up and be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of the 2011 tournament when Kyrie Irving suddenly started playing again after missing most of the season. So much buzz around Kyrie, and that was it? Could he really be THAT good?

I guess all I'm saying is that this isn't the real Michael Porter you're seeing tonight. It's the Michael Porter who's young and over-confident and who thinks he can just show up and be head and shoulders above everyone else.

True. He wasn't ready.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I just realized that UMBC played UHart 3 times this year. Hartford Lost by 15 , 9 and 22 points. So they should be just as good as UVA right? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You would think Dixon with his vast experience vs cuse would have had his team better prepared

Dixon is a terrible March Madness coach, always under performs. Cuse had 2 terrible opponents for the supposed last team in...a couple of gift wrapped wins for the ACC...

Reaction Score
Couple of sighting in the stands on television yesterday:

College of Charleston game, they were showing John Kresse,his wife in the stands and the seat directly below him was Matt Cuzuchry of Good Wife/Cary Agos fame was enjoying the game.

A curious one was at the end of the Nevada win they showed the fans still standing and cheering, Chris Dudley from Yale/NBA was there standing clapping and smiling so I tried to figure out the connection. Maybe Eric's dad coached him but didn't see how. Maybe he and Eric ended up friends somehow? I even checked to see if he had a son on the roster? Maybe @CAHUSKY can help me out on this one. No biggie just curious as to how the Yale/ Trailblazer/Politician from Oregon has a connection to the Wolfpack of Nevada?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom