Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup. Its great. And you were wrapped up at 10pm.
Yup, this side of it was huge too. Most of the games I cared about were around dinner time and over by 8 at the latest. Football was terrific.

The only downside was baseball and some basketball games that started at 7 Eastern when I was at work and I'd have to follow the first half online.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yup, this side of it was huge too. Most of the games I cared about were around dinner time and over by 8 at the latest. Football was terrific.

The only downside was baseball and some basketball games that started at 7 Eastern when I was at work and I'd have to follow the first half online.
I got fired from the J Paul Getty art museum for continuously leaving early in April 86 to watch the Rangers in the NHL playoffs at 4pm puck drops. Whalers too that year.

Reaction Score
The worst was way back when and only CBS carried all the games.....and the 1st round Thur / Fri you would have to wait for them to "switch" to a close game if you were stuck with a dud in your market. Ahhh the good old days, many things were better but not the NCAA Tourney coverage.
And then for the years that ESPN took it, it was like the Sunshine after a long storm. Then CBS took it back and it went downhill.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Lappis, Lavin? Close enough.
only one of them looks like Vince from Deputy Dawg
IMG_1534.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hopefully Illinois beats Duquesne...they should...want IA St to have a real test in sweet 16.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Crowd is like a home game for Oakland lol this tournaments so great

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
When I lived in California I loved loved loved being able to watch sports starting at 9 am.
Must be amazing to be able to watch football almost as soon as you wake (depending on when you get up) and then enjoy the rest of your day afterwards.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UT vs UT, both teams flying around playing super fast and missing everything.

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm not sure I'd be saying "I want Illinois to win so Iowa State gets tested." Illinois is the more dangerous team and I'd rather just get them out of here. Not happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom