Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It must be nice for UNC to get a 2nd round game in-state when it wasn’t even a given they were a #1 seed until Tennessee got themselves bounced early from the SEC tourney.
Cmon. Brooklyn is same distance for UConn as Charlotte for UNC, and Boston is even closer. To the victor go the spoils we earned ours. UNC earned theirs for first 2 rounds. Their next 2 are in LA.

Reaction Score
Cmon. Brooklyn is same distance for UConn as Charlotte for UNC, and Boston is even closer. To the victor go the spoils we earned ours. UNC earned theirs for first 2 rounds. Their next 2 are in LA.
I'm guessing that there are a lot more Carolina fans at Charlotte for the games than there were UConn fans at the game yesterday. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Isn't that what ESPN did when they had the first two rounds?
When did ESPN have tourney rights? CBS used to do this and it's sister networks when they started showing all of the games, but for some reason decided to shift to this new schedule some years ago

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I hate even thinking this but I have yet to see any defense yet today that impresses me. More bad intel....

bad feeling.jpg

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I’d rather play Iowa st than Illinois. Really hoping Duquesne has some magic in them

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Yeah I’m sure the TV execs have no idea what they’re doing.
Starting multiple games at noon limits west coast audience, who outside of diehards are gonna start watching at 915 am

Reaction Score

That doesn't quite add up, unless you're saying Houston didn't earn theirs (who are playing their first two games in Memphis).

Reaction Score
In the Iowa State game, what do those grey grey bars under the team name (and over the “fouls”) indicate?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This may come across as insensitive, but if I were playing NC St I'd bring a couple platters with cupcakes, donuts, cookies and keep them in sight in front of my bench. I'd also ask A-Dub for recommendations and have about ten bags of assorted Arby's meals placed around the dessert platters. I figure that would draw Burns away from the middle.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that there are a lot more Carolina fans at Charlotte for the games than there were UConn fans at the game yesterday. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
I am really hoping that UConn fans take over Brooklyn tomorrow night. I am envious of the support that UNC has received in Charlotte and Iowa State has received in Omaha

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That doesn't quite add up, unless you're saying Houston didn't earn theirs (who are playing their first two games in Memphis).
#1 seeds pick their location in reverse order. Houston chose Memphis. I don’t get the complaint here. They were obviously a #1 before the conference tournaments. It’s Iowa State people thought would be the last #1 not Tennessee. Iowa State picked Omaha, are we upset about that too?

August_West

Reaction Score
That ain’t Carolina’s fault or anything that should be complained about. If anything it’s an indictment against UConn fans then.

August_West

Reaction Score
It absolutely adds up if you know how this actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom