Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round | Page 36 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have to give Duke credit - excellent game plan, and they are taking full advantage of their size and 3-point shooting ability. Meanwhile, James Madison has seen Plan A go out the window, and they obviously forgot to put together any sort of Plan B.

Another crap fest for the entire 2nd half looks like what we are in for. Horrifically bad on both ends of the court. JMU is just hoisting up shots and running iso offense which of course is not working against Duke. Even when they get to the free throw line they are only hitting one of two every time. And then on D they have breakdown after breakdown, leaving guys open time and time again, leading to open 3's, lay ups and dunks.

Frustrating to watch... particularly since CBS is forcing us to watch this game after the last one with no alternatives for either one. At least with the last game I could turn on the Pittsburgh Penguins - Colorado Avalanche 3rd period and overtime. WAY more entertaining then this dreck.

Give 'em the double barrel birds! Screw you and your crap scheduling CBS!!!
Exactly it ain't the officiating. Duke is getting open 3s from the beginning but going to Filipowski and passing out of the double team.

Reaction Score
Anyone know where to find the record for each conference so far in the tournament?

Reaction Score
There’s 2 Clemson starters that would not stand out in any ymca in America. Girard of course and this guy Schefflin who’s barely squeezing into his shorts.

Reaction Score
Either Duke or UNC is winning it all.

The fix will be in for them, ratings down last year.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Anyone know what happened to the Baylor guy?

Reaction Score
Game needs to end in 25 minutes, 715 to be exact for a 745 start.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Duke up 30. Pretty glad they aren’t in our bracket. Clemson beating Baylor. ACC looking pretty solid overall.

Reaction Score
Baylor gonna lose this. You can just tell. Was hoping they or UNC would take Zona out before the final four.

Reaction Score
That was a pretty ugly fall.
Shouldn't have been an intentional foul or whatever they called it.

I think basketball should implement a "defenseless receiver" type of foul for situations like this, but the defender was playing the ball.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Baylor gonna lose this. You can just tell. Was hoping they or UNC would take Zona out before the final four.
I have faith in Scott Drew to turn this thing around. I've seen 3-4 Clemson games, they're not all that good.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't have been an intentional foul or whatever they called it.

I think basketball should implement a "defenseless receiver" type of foul for situations like this, but the defender was playing the ball.
I agree it shouldn't have been flagrant.

You can't institute a defenseless receiver type of thing or everyone will be dunking on people. You gotta be able to contest shots.

Reaction Score
Didn’t wanna get embarrassed by Hubbard so you sent him to the line that’s embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Starting to grow concerned over the lack of significant upsets so far this round (from a it not being UConn perspective - from a fan perspective the next round is going to be great0_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom