Top 5 returning players at each position | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Top 5 returning players at each position

Reaction Score
Coach Rueck himself said recently he has no idea who the starting 5 is going to be for OSU. I took that as a positive. He seems very excited about the team. I would assume it means he thinks he has more than 5 players that are starting caliber.

Scott Rueck likely knows who 4/5s of the starting line-up will be for '18-'19. As a smart coach who wants to do all that he can to ensure competitive practices throughout October, he won't show his hand by "naming" his starters until November 3 when the squad opens with an exhibition game. We know that Destiny Slocum will open at the point. McWilliams will likely play the 4 and Pivec will play the 2. If Kat Tudor is sufficiently recovered from hand surgery during the summer, she will start at the 3. 6'3" sophomore forward Taya Corosdale continues to recover from shoulder surgery and will hopefully be ready for competitive games in November. The team's 6'8" senior center Joanna Grymek will likely get the starting nod as the 5 to start the season.

Reaction Score
Pac-12Hoopfan--- Your lineup sounds logical. I hadn't counted on Corosdales injury either. With her out this line up sounds very probable. Of course Kat is very dependent on constant practice on her shooting. Will she be ready to go? Scott puts a lot of weight on defense and the frosh might take some time to get comfortable with it. That was Goodmans main problem last season- defense.

Again he is really high on this teams depth so eventually he might have to make adjustments to create balance during substitutions. I still would not count out any of the freshman from if not eventually starting getting a lot of court time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom