Top 5 Huskies of All Time | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Top 5 Huskies of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Agree with all the back and forth points.

I think obviously some people feel that the individual greatness of a player like Donyell or Ray overcomes what Kemba/Bazz/whoever did.

I def respect that, and that's along the lines of "who's the best 5 players we've had, bottom line" maybe Bazz or Kemba don't get in, but imo their accomplishments are such that they HAVE to be in the top 5.

It's sort of how I am with Rip...love him, he's accomplished and individually great, so he's a no brainer top 5, but based on "greatness" or other criteria, he'd be the first Top 5 guy to be discussed about being replaced, because I don't think he was singularly as spectacular as Ray or others...but even that, my own opinion, gives me pause and internal debate.

I love this topic and the varying opinions that can be had. Carmelo basically pulled a Kemba, but do u think there's a Cuse fan alive that wouldn't have him top 2 in program history?

Reaction Score
Agree with all the back and forth points.

I think obviously some people feel that the individual greatness of a player like Donyell or Ray overcomes what Kemba/Bazz/whoever did.

I def respect that, and that's along the lines of "who's the best 5 players we've had, bottom line" maybe Bazz or Kemba don't get in, but imo their accomplishments are such that they HAVE to be in the top 5.

It's sort of how I am with Rip...love him, he's accomplished and individually great, so he's a no brainer top 5, but based on "greatness" or other criteria, he'd be the first Top 5 guy to be discussed about being replaced, because I don't think he was singularly as spectacular as Ray or others...but even that, my own opinion, gives me pause and internal debate.

I love this topic and the varying opinions that can be had. Carmelo basically pulled a Kemba, but do u think there's a Cuse fan alive that wouldn't have him top 2 in program history?

Top 12 Syracuse basketball players of all time

;)

Reaction Score
Ray Allen
Donyell Marshall
Kemba Walker
Tony Hanson
Emeka Okafor

Many folks on this board may never have had the opportunity to see Tony Hanson play. He could flat out do everything and had a big heart and great work ethic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom