TN over ND | Page 8 | The Boneyard

TN over ND

Reaction Score
Yes they are. VERY bad. Lots of talent but bad team. ND has just matched their team badness tonight.

Well they are about to beat the #6 team and beat some other decent teams so they can't be that bad. I don't see many teams with a DeShields on their team.

I think people are just upset ND didn't win this game by 20 like most predicted they would.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No one disputes the talent but they play the most God-awful game of "basketball" anyone has ever seen.
It's not the worse brand I've seen, it's just not a brand that wins championships. For either team.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well they are about to beat the #6 team and beat some other decent teams so they can't be that bad.

I think people are just upset ND didn't win this game by 20 like most predicted they would.
Tennessee lost to Ole Miss. that's Mississippi, not Miss State.

Is this the first LV game you've seen this year?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Holly will find a way to blow it.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Well they are about to beat the #6 team and beat some other decent teams so they can't be that bad.

That shows you how bad they are. There's no consistency. If they played this hard the rest of the year they wouldn't have all the losses. And ND is NOT playing like a number 6 team tonight.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
If this score holds, ND drops in the polls. An absolutely terrible performance on ND's part.

And give kudos to Tennessee for scrapping back.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well they are about to beat the #6 team and beat some other decent teams so they can't be that bad. I don't see many teams with a DeShields on their team.

The #6 team that left a shooter wide open for the game winning shot.

ND played horribly tonight, just horrible.

Reaction Score
Tennessee lost to Ole Miss. that's Mississippi, not Miss State.

Is this the first LV game you've seen this year?

Tennessee doesn't lose these game because they lack talent. They lose because of coaching.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
SHOCKED!!! Completely shocked. ND is a better team than this!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tennessee doesn't lose these game because they lack talent. They lose because of coaching.
Absolutely agree with this statement. I've said this all along. I thought going into this game ND was the better coached team but apparently not.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The inconsistency of Tenn is staggering and their recent loss to Miss inconceivable. Tenn will continue their roller coaster season tonight by beating the Irish in a squeaker, followed by a loss to whoever the next unranked team they play.
Boy, that oldude sure knows what he's talking about. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
SHOCKED!!! Completely shocked. ND is a better team than this!!!

I am not so sure. I usually have great respect for ND and always consider them the toughest challenger to UConn. But I have been very underwhelmed by them this year for the first time in a long time. I am honestly not surprised they lost this game. I don't think Muffet is either.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
TENN plays at Auburn next. Let's see how they look in that game. My guess is they will be back to under-achieving.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
at Tennessee, I got the Lady Vols
ummmmm
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Here's what I affirmed watching this game- Tenn has talent, Holly can't coach a lick, doesn't know how to use time outs nor knows when or how to sub and there is no offense and probably most important, ND is very overrated considering how they play. The ND talent is over-rated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom