Time to bench AG | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Time to bench AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not mad at ag why is Hurley sticking with him? This reminds me of another UConn coach. Sit him down. Dude can't finish a layup to save his life.
Yeah, he definitely shares a lot of blame on this.

Reaction Score
Not sure how I should feel...happy that we competed (assuming we lose), or pissed we lost a game we had won bc of AG and Carlton...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I know he was fouled, but that was a clean look. He’s not even trying to make the layup.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
He cannot get the shot here. I don’t even care if he makes it, letting him shoot is the wrong call.

Reaction Score
When b adams is your mvp for a tournament and you played absolutely terrible BUT kept playing and your center gets in to typical foul trouble in the first and out of gets blocked a hundred times and our leading scorer has a career bad game all around and our best shooter gets two looks and we are out muscled and younger and our coach has very good and very bad decisions and Akok never sees the floor once Jones is out

Not bad. Just aggravating

Reaction Score
Not sure how I should feel...happy that we competed (assuming we lose), or pissed we lost a game we had won bc of AG and Carlton...
At least we don't have a glut of centers. AG didn't need to keep playing.

Reaction Score
I try never to go with a hot take, but I’m doing it.its time for Gilbert to sit. He was ineffective and by doing the same thing over and over, he was selfish. I’ll stop there.

Reaction Score
We lost because they are of JC. Until people realize that it’s gonna be along season.

Reaction Score
Hurley deserves some blame for these lineup choices (where is Akok?), but AG keeping the ball out of better shooters hands is just enraging. Somehow we’re lucky to get to a second OT

Reaction Score
When AG threw that miracle up all I thought was “imagine if this goes in...”

Reaction Score
Why is akok on the bench? Did I miss something?
This. Why was he not out there?
Also. I think Vital got exposed tonite. Locked up on d by Xavier. The only true shots he could take were those WTF was that shots that he takes outta nowhere at times.
And why AG was taking the final shot made zero sense tonite.
All in all, I did like how we hung in there. Great game to learn from. It's still very early. We should be a lot stronger by season's end.

Reaction Score
You all are wrong on AG
Kid can't make a layup! He can get into the lane. Occasionally he can get someone else an open shot. But his jumper is sad and he can't finish at the rim. We need more out of anyone on the floor at that position. Not to mention the turnover.

Reaction Score
We shouldn't be happy we competed we should of won, this team is pretty good this year without Gilbert.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
This. Why was he not out there?
Also. I think Vital got exposed tonite. Locked up on d by Xavier. The only true shots he could take were those was that shots that he takes outta nowhere at times.
And why AG was taking the final shot made zero sense tonite.
All in all, I did like how we hung in there. Great game to learn from. It's still very early. We should be a lot stronger by season's end.

vital is still exactly who we knew he was. You don’t want him putting the ball on the floor that much. And he’s nota guy you run an iso play for. You run plays similar to the ones yourun for polley (those pin downs) or get him open for corner 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom