Time to bench AG | The Boneyard

Time to bench AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brendan Adams should be starting at PG until Bouknight proves himself. AG’s inefficiency is killing us. 24% fg and 21% from 3 not counting this half’s bricks. He doesn’t make up for the inefficiency in any other facet of the game.

Reaction Score
I thought Bouk looked good in those few minutes. He made some bonehead moves on D, but 2/3/1 is no joke in just a few minutes. He is SO FAST on that court.

Akok looks amazing. Wish that 3 had gone down from the corner.

AG is unplayable right now. I'd give him a few to start the half, but if he can't start leading this team, pushing the ball, hitting ahead, and PASSING instead of stalling our offense, BAdams and Bouk should be playing his minutes. These are IQ errors--nothing to do with his shoulder or rust. He can change them easily if he makes the decision to.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Is AG hurt?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My in game running notes say AG reminds me of Taliek as a sophomore. And it's not a compliment.

Reaction Score
Really hope he gets better, was thinking he was gonna go pro all offseason (overseas) but at this rate he might have to stay for his senior season.

Reaction Score
Really hope he gets better, was thinking he was gonna go pro all offseason (overseas) but at this rate he might have to stay for his senior season.

If he's set on playing overseas, he will. There's contracts for all levels of players.

Reaction Score
I thought Bouk looked good in those few minutes. He made some bonehead moves on D, but 2/3/1 is no joke in just a few minutes. He is SO FAST on that court.

Akok looks amazing. Wish that 3 had gone down from the corner.

AG is unplayable right now. I'd give him a few to start the half, but if he can't start leading this team, pushing the ball, hitting ahead, and PASSING instead of stalling our offense, BAdams and Bouk should be playing his minutes. These are IQ errors--nothing to do with his shoulder or rust. He can change them easily if he makes the decision to.
Would he be our biggest high ranked bust over hazelton?

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
I feel like Hurley and staff should have seriously considering getting RJ a waiver

Reaction Score
I’d put the chances of his return at slim to none. He’s graduating, we have more talented young players who need the playing time, and with his injury history, he’s going to have to try and latch on overseas - if he’s lucky.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Gilbert is removed totally from the rotation. I’ve never seen anything like this.

Reaction Score
Way too early to say he's a bust. TODAY he is unplayable. I don't think it will last. He's in a mental rut or something--Hurley will get him back on track.
I love him. Don’t want him to be a bust.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It’s been mentioned numerous times that RJ himself wanted to sit out so he wasn’t playing behind a senior (RS JR) at his position

I would say he may be regretting that decision, but we both know the NCAA would never have given Cole a waiver to help UConn.

Reaction Score
Calm down. Not a mind-reader but he is trying to make the NBA. The best way to do that is to help the team win. Not pad stats. As Clint said, "A man's gotta know his limitations". Or something like that. Gilbert is the key. We can't win if Gilbert doesn't play well, and he can play better. If he plays right we make the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom