OT: - Tiger Woods | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The guy is the GOAT and most dominate player I’ve seen in any sport. Until he says he’s done/in a wheelchair, I’ll never count him out.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
The guy is the GOAT and most dominate player I’ve seen in any sport. Until he says it/in a wheelchair, I’ll never count him out.
He was already recovering from another back surgery. If he comes back from this to win another major it would be unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Gotta market this correctly. Emphasize he was safe after the crash; do not emphasize it lost control and crashed.

On a somewhat serious note these technologies now in cars can jolt or surprise drivers when they kick in. The human factors and automation integration of figuring out how to alert the driver and allow for correction without over stimulating the driver and getting overcorrections is a huge area going forward.

Tiger Woods car accident: Genesis GV80 SUV involved in car crash (usatoday.com)

The 2021 Genesis GV80 carries a starting price of nearly $50,000. It has a 14.5-inch horizontal touchscreen on the center console and an 8-inch digital instrument panel. It has 10 airbags, a forward-collision warning system, evasive steering technology and an interior camera that alerts the driver if they're falling asleep.
It also helps if the driver is in great physical condition. An athlete vs a couch potato are 2 different species. More importantly one has a chance for a quicker recovery than the other. That Genesis however I was telling a fellow golf buddie has good safety features, and was one of the better vehicles to be involved in that type of crash.

Reaction Score
He was already recovering from another back surgery. If he comes back from this to win another major it would be unbelievable.
Yea his fifth, which is nuts. If he does, it would top #15 at Augusta, which I only thought would be possible if he gets #19

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The guy is the GOAT and most dominate player I’ve seen in any sport. Until he says he’s done/in a wheelchair, I’ll never count him out.

Wellllllll,,,,,,,,
since you brought up the whole wheelchair thing.

IMG_20210223_192948.jpg

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Fanboy, not a fanboy he didn’t swing and miss. But your initial reply was a complete miss. Nice job be proud!
Actually, his comment was a miss. I'm on a site for a school i graduated from and played athletics.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
It's good to have hope.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Who cares? Seriously your reply said enough of who you are.
Because I'm not a Tiger fan, ok? I was always more of a Vijay guy. No need to be so upset. Lol

Reaction Score
Because I'm not a Tiger fan, ok? I was always more of a Vijay guy. No need to be so upset. Lol

Vijay the cheater? Nice.

Hey no issues with anyone who doesn’t like Tiger I can see the reasoning. It’s the timing of the original comment. Whatever.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You’re on an internet site discussing 18-23 year olds, talk about fanboy...
Actually, Chinny stated a that perhaps Jack Nicklaus is now safe. Dutch merely commented that Tiger's fans might be upset about that comment. You, Day Day, are reading too much into that.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Vijay the cheater? Nice.

Hey no issues with anyone who doesn’t like Tiger I can see the reasoning. It’s the timing of the original comment. Whatever.
You're right. Bad timing. Time to enjoy the game!

Reaction Score
Hate to speculate at a time like this. The facts will come out and if it is substance-related, maybe it can act as a wakeup call. My sister was in an accident and has constant backpain. It can be a real b it c h, and she's constantly worried about getting dependent on her meds. Hope for the best.

Woods was arrested in 2017 for DUI. He had five different kinds of drugs in his system at the time of his arrest.

Reaction Score
Too early to suggest Jack's record for most majors is officially safe from El Tigre?
No. Over and far from anti Tiger.

Cannot play golf at a championship level without leg strength. Not to mention back.

Reaction Score

Major championships: Jack - 18, Tiger -15. Major Runner-ups: Jack - 19, Tiger - 6. Number of times coming from behind to win a Major: Jack - 7, Tiger - 0. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom