OT: - Tiger Woods | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have no right to draw his blood without his consent, he wasn't under arrest for anything.
Hospital I’m sure drew his blood as part of medical procedure. Not sure if cops can use that without a warrant in CA

Reaction Score
Hospital I’m sure drew his blood as part of medical procedure. Not sure if cops can use that without a warrant in CA
Hospital is a different thing, if the cops don't arrest you on the scene and it doesn't seem like they had reason to considering he didn't injure anyone else and didn't show signs of impairment they can't take your blood and or breathalyze you without your consent.

Reaction Score
Any blood or medical information found at the hospital cannot be used against him because there was no arrest or probable cause. He was clear and lucid at the scene with no suspicious activity.

Reaction Score
All the professionals on the scene determined no reason to suspect any extraordinary circumstances.

He's lucky to be alive and be able to move on with his life.

Need to focus your energies towards other things.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I don’t give a flying Mandeldove about golf, but it’s interesting to see how much Tiger Woods really brings out a lot of hate.

Serious question as someone who doesn’t follow golf at all, are there specific reasons why so many ppl hate him (beyond him challenging records etc)?

Reaction Score
I don’t give a flying Mandeldove about golf, but it’s interesting to see how much Tiger Woods really brings out a lot of hate.

Serious question as someone who doesn’t follow golf at all, are there specific reasons why so many ppl hate him (beyond him challenging records etc)?
Sometimes the BY acts like hysterical paparazzi about certain people without cutting them any slack.

I wonder if they would act differently if this had been their son or daughter/close family friend??

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You are a jackarse for your comment... and apparently wrong based on reports.
It was a fair comment. I don't believe early "reports" when it comes to celebrity car crashes. See S. Dakota.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You just posted an article from one of the most wretched racist human beings who still walks amongst us, well done!
I don’t like Mushnick and think he is pretty nasty, but this is a bit over the top. It ignores entire States for heaven sakes. But yes, he is a creep.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You are a jackarse for your comment... and apparently wrong based on reports. I understand he’s a celebrity but he’s also a human. It’s just like some of the disgusting thing ppl say here about our players. Everyone is holier than thou (and yes I know that my post sounds that way too)
I’ll check with you next time I consider posting anything that is remotely distasteful. I guess I just have thicker skin than most. If I ever crash my car, feel free to start a pool for how many drinks I had, whether or not I was texting, etc.

Reaction Score
You were WAITING for a Kia?
So many better vehicles out there than a Kia. Are you also in line for a new Yugo?

Reaction Score
It's not 20 years ago, Kia and Hyundai make great cars. One of the best ways to rip yourself off is being a badge hoe.
Kids, Hyundai and the like are simply copycats. They do not innovate.
BMW, Mercedes, Audi truly innovate and develop new technology. I have features on my vehicles for years that these copycats are just now getting.
BMW and Mercedes have the rep that they have for a reason. It's not being a badge hoe.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Reporting the truth makes him a racist?

That article alone doesn't make him a racist, but it's clear from following NY media for the last 20+ years that he is a huge racist.

Reaction Score
BMW, Mercedes, Audi truly innovate and develop new technology. I have features on my vehicles for years that these copycats are just now getting.
BMW and Mercedes have the rep that they have for a reason. It's not being a badge hoe.
A buddy of mine did not even get 100k out of his Mercedes SUV before they told him he needed to replace the engine for $37k.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
I heard Audi is working on a feature that warns you before you sound like total on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom