OT: - Tiger Woods | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Genesis GV80. Nice SUV for the money... when its not flipped.

Gotta market this correctly. Emphasize he was safe after the crash; do not emphasize it lost control and crashed.

On a somewhat serious note these technologies now in cars can jolt or surprise drivers when they kick in. The human factors and automation integration of figuring out how to alert the driver and allow for correction without over stimulating the driver and getting overcorrections is a huge area going forward.

Tiger Woods car accident: Genesis GV80 SUV involved in car crash (usatoday.com)

The 2021 Genesis GV80 carries a starting price of nearly $50,000. It has a 14.5-inch horizontal touchscreen on the center console and an 8-inch digital instrument panel. It has 10 airbags, a forward-collision warning system, evasive steering technology and an interior camera that alerts the driver if they're falling asleep.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Feel bad for Tiger. Hope he recovers fully and can golf again. But Jason Sobel reporting both legs are broken.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Sad but you're Tiger Woods, hire a full-time driver.
This was my first thought too, why is he driving himself anywhere? Just teleport everywhere like the rest of the billionaires.

I really feel for his kids...they have had a rough go of things in terms of family life.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
There has to be more to the story, it couldve been an over the counter substance like adderall. Seems like Tiger has gone down a dark path since Earl Woods passed, its sad to see.
Adderall makes you super focused, it would likely have the opposite affect and improve his driving. Got to be pain killers.

Reaction Score
Hate to speculate at a time like this. The facts will come out and if it is substance-related, maybe it can act as a wakeup call. My sister was in an accident and has constant backpain. It can be a real b it c h, and she's constantly worried about getting dependent on her meds. Hope for the best.

Reaction Score
Sheriff says there was no evidence of any impairment. He was traveling at too high a speed, no skidmarks on road, and hit the curb in an area there are a lot of speeders and accidents happen. SUV catapulted into a tree causing several rollovers. Sounds like possible multiple compound fractures.

Reaction Score
Sheriff says there was no evidence of any impairment. He was traveling at too high a speed, no skidmarks on road, and hit the curb in an area there are a lot of speeders and accidents happen. SUV catapulted into a tree causing several rollovers. Sounds like possible multiple compound fractures.
You can’t determine someone’s mental impairment after literally digging them out of a rolled-over car. There will be tox screens.

Reaction Score

They're filming a sitcom at the hotel in PV where he was staying - maybe Terranea - and according to the crew he was noticeably and abnormally heated when he was leaving. So much so that it made an impression on the people that saw him storm out. Could be he just took it out on the road. No idea why he was down in PV after a tournament up in the Palisades.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
They're filming a sitcom at the hotel in PV where he was staying - maybe Terranea - and according to the crew he was noticeably and abnormally heated when he was leaving. So much so that it made an impression on the people that saw him storm out. Could be he just took it out on the road. No idea why he was down in PV after a tournament up in the Palisades.

According to this article he was running behind for a taping with Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. Valets were late getting him his car.

Tiger Woods was set to meet with these two NFL stars prior to car crash | Fox News

Sources told Fox News that Woods was running late when he took off from the hotel after waiting for his SUV from the valet. The sources said that Woods’ crew and a handler went ahead to get things for the shoot ready. They were waiting for about two hours before hearing about the crash.

Reaction Score
Adderall makes you super focused, it would likely have the opposite affect and improve his driving. Got to be pain killers.

It can cause over anxiousness as well he was going pretty fast apparently.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Too early to suggest Jack's record for most majors is officially safe from El Tigre?
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ok mr perfect.

I take the statement of he isn't taking OTC's as meaning he has plenty of trainers, nutritionists and doctors to watch what he takes.
I would he surprised if the prescriptions he takes are in his name. I would expect them to be laundered through some doctors and middle men.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Honest question. Do you guys think he was on PEDs? There have been accusations, and with his off the course issues and the performance guys he was using, and the lengths he went to gain an edge I don’t think it’s all that far fetched.

34B28E43-3C9C-4084-BF07-92984D05E776.jpeg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Honest question. Do you guys think he was on PEDs? There have been accusations, and with his off the course issues and the performance guys he was using, and the lengths he went to gain an edge I don’t think it’s all that far fetched.

View attachment 64932

Put me in the "no" category. At least not currently or in past 5-7 years.

I have little doubt he was using what ever was legal in his 30's.

Hoops91

The Truth Factory
Reaction Score
I have a feeling some of the actual story will be buried by his PR team and media. It might be a long time before we get the real details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom