The Official Tourney Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Reaction Score
Depends entirely on who's taking the shot. We should know this!
Depends on if it goes in or not. What's the point? I would hope an open set shooter playing at the D1 level in the tournament has a better chance to hit a shot than your double teamed superstar. I understand we have seen it happen. I personally have seen more rushed misfires than heroics from the dribbler taking the shot.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That possession down 1 for WSU was horrible they had they're chance and force up a long two. F Kentucky and their fans but those last two Wichita State possessions were blown by themselves.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Good reffing to not escalate the Mason Bridges tussle by calling something.

Reaction Score
I think Frankamp made it worse by running to the shooter and creating that double team. I think he actually eliminated himself as an option as well.
That ruined whatever chance they had. Brought the other defender over, spacing was all screwed up and took himself out of the play.

Reaction Score
Yes Wagner was inconsistent this year but still averaged 12 per game and had huge scoring nights against MSU, Wisky, Purdue, and Louisville. We should have a dynamic backcourt led by a junior Adams and we should be pretty darn good at small forward with Larrier and Vance. If we could get 12 per game from Durham we are going places. I know Aceboon thinks it's crazy to point out any strength deficiencies but Durham needs to put on muscle. He simply couldn't finish this year, part of that was him having no lift and part of it is he is weak right now for this level. We all know he has the ability in there, he just needs a great offseason and some strength.
Don't think its crazy at all, the only reason I pointed it out in reference to you earlier is because of your commitment to being miserable and sour.

Reaction Score
NCAA sure sticking it to UNC. The other 1's/2's got the tough as nails Big 10 opponents. UNC gets Arkansas who stinks.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Man Kansas takes some really stupid shots. Esp Mason, he is horrible. They are trying to beat themselves. I'm not complaining though. Bill Self is an overrated coach. No idea why recruits continue to want to play for him. Izzo is head and shoulders above Self.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Man Kansas takes some really stupid shots. Esp Mason, he is horrible. They are trying to beat themselves. I'm not complaining though. Bill Self is an overrated coach. No idea why recruits continue to want to play for him. Izzo is head and shoulders above Self.

They're still sinking 46%, and leading by 10 with 7:27 left.

Survive and advance.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Why the hell does Michigan St keep leaving guys open under the basket. DENY THE PASS DAMNIT!

Reaction Score
Bogus T on Kansas, gotta keep the game close I guess..5 point swing. I think Kansas doesn't give the game away though. They are better than MSU, who are lucky to even be within striking distance.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The man on that KS trombone player are larger than most of our spirit squad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom