The Official Tourney Thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Reaction Score
I counted at least 6 and although I want UK to lose, I was trying to count slow...

46 games into the tourney, no buzzer beaters and no overtime games yet. Is this the longest into the tourney without either ever? Or no?

Reaction Score
Dammit.

I'm terrified UK is going to win this thing. Would rather ANYBODY but them.

Reaction Score
No spacing the last two trips for the Shockers. They had no business even being in that game at the end, Marshall is an awesome coach.

Reaction Score
"Gutsy defensive stands by UK at the end?" Nantz says. Yeah, helps to have all that size advantage.

Reaction Score
WSU played their butts off, hats off to them. They are well coached and made some amazing plays down the stretch. They also had no business getting a 10 (should have been better) but played as well as they could have considering what they were given.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
no one wanted the shot when shamet couldnt get the ball. he should've just walked down the court called a three and threw it up. he couldve drawn a foul on that last play if he jumped into the defenders

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
anyone but uk duke and unc
Well, UNC and KY in the same bracket, so one of them will not be among the final four. Ideally, both, but that'll take a brilliant performance from Arkansas.

Or Butler, or UCLA, or Cincinnati.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of the dribbler taking the final shot. If at all possible, the last play should be designed to get the ball to a set shooter.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of the dribbler taking the final shot. If at all possible, the last play should be designed to get the ball to a set shooter.
when someone is that hot and confident you keep the ball in his hands or give to him when you get over half. worked well for us with bazz and kemba

Reaction Score
when someone is that hot and confident you keep the ball in his hands or give to him when you get over half. worked well for us with bazz and kemba
And I am sure the opponent is not aware of that (i.e. double team coming). Furthermore, there not that many Kemba's.

H

huskymagic

Kentucky is garbage with all of their 5 stars. They are lucky they didnt get a Wisconsin as a second round matchup who would have whipped them.

Michigan is the team that has all the pieces and the belief to win it all. I got Michigan or Wisconsin as the 2 most dangerous teams right now to win it all.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Depends entirely on who's taking the shot. We should know this!

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Depends entirely on who's taking the shot. We should know this!
If you've got to have a 3 it's very tough to get the dribbler free. A killer step-back or very deep range help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom