The Official Thread of The New York Yankees - 2022 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Official Thread of The New York Yankees - 2022

Reaction Score
Imagine how many we'd be up of our CFer and LFer could hit? Since the big game you came yapping about these 2 guys are 1 for 21 with numerous K's still both sitting on 7 rbi each (as well as .204 and .176) and raking in millions. But let's keep them right? LOL damn this team would be even better if Cashman didn't sit on these 2 horrid contracts.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Imagine how many we'd be up of our CFer and LFer could hit? Since the big game you came yapping about these 2 guys are 1 for 21 with numerous K's still both sitting on 7 rbi each (as well as .204 and .176) and raking in millions. But let's keep them right? LOL damn this team would be even better if Cashman didn't sit on these 2 horrid contracts.
i see that u put on sum weight lately.

28-9.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2 easy fixes replace both of them with Andujar and Florial.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Considering what we can expect from Hicks I would love to see them give Florial a six-eight week run as the starting center fielder. Worst case scenario, he'll bat every bit as poorly as Hicks but will play a far better center field. If he gets comfortable facing major league pitching, he may turn into a nice part of the lineup.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
At least Gallo is only signed for this year. The Yankees will be paying Hicks $10mm a year through 2026.

Yikes.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
No worries another 0fer Hicks he’s en fuego.
u, 8/16/21
'Severino may never see the mound again, too bad.'
looey so far this season,
3-0, 3.63, 38ks.

u really, really, say a lot of silly things. do u, can u, even remember even half of that jibberjabber? they got ads on tv for people to eat jellyfish, or sharkbrains, or sumthing like that to help with memory recall. just sayin.
and oh, joey and/or hicks in the outfield is a massive upgrade over that short bald guy who lasted here way past his shelf life. i guess stealing a bag every month, or the possibility that he might hit a dinger every month, blinded some. he should audition iffn they ever make Patton 2.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
oops, got timed out.
last year, brett grabbed 4 in 450+ pa's.
hicks already has 5.

Reaction Score
u, 8/16/21
'Severino may never see the mound again, too bad.'
looey so far this season,
3-0, 3.63, 38ks.

u really, really, say a lot of silly things. do u, can u, even remember even half of that jibberjabber? they got ads on tv for people to eat jellyfish, or sharkbrains, or sumthing like that to help with memory recall. just sayin.
and oh, joey and/or hicks in the outfield is a massive upgrade over that short bald guy who lasted here way past his shelf life. i guess stealing a bag every month, or the possibility that he might hit a dinger every month, blinded some. he should audition iffn they ever make Patton 2.

Gardner was awful as are both Hicks and Gallo. You find one thing which made sense “his health was an absolute question mark” unless you’re a dope. And only one of those would think your outfield is good with those 2 in it. Speaking of silly.....speaking of stealing bags that’s what Hicks is doing, of money from the Yanks!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Hicks not looking good on the field. Looking quite slow.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Donaldson and Tim Anderson need to go duke it out in the parking lot and get it over with.

Reaction Score
Donaldson and Tim Anderson need to go duke it out in the parking lot and get it over with.

Donaldson needs to grow up and stop taunting Anderson. I mean, I get that he's had a long history of wearing out his welcome (he's on his 6th team), but the Yankees are 29-10 with a 5.5 game lead in the AL East. They don't need that type of toxic nonsense to divide the clubhouse.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'The saying about how Josh Donaldson is lovable if he’s on your team and detestable if he plays for your opponent'
Tim Anderson goes after Josh Donaldson between innings of Yankees-White Sox matinee
tru dat.
lots of reasons why this team has it going on. one is the surgical addition of the "bringer of rain,' adding much needed backbone. too nice, with no fire, is how many talented teams end up as losers.
addicted to glove, with a cannon arm, he'll prolly end up around 25-30 bombs, mebbe 75 to 85 ribbys, and a whole pantload of times in the dugout where he's yellin at everyone 'we can do this!' noice.

lifetime .370 on base. talkin the talk and walkin the walk. sweet. i bet he's got 'momma sez knock you out' as his alarm tune. a closer examination of the issue with anderson shows that timmy is a nutjob, who could benefit from a case of preparation h since he appears to be afflicted with a bad case of butthurtitis.

Reaction Score
Donaldson needs to grow up and stop taunting Anderson. I mean, I get that he's had a long history of wearing out his welcome (he's on his 6th team), but the Yankees are 29-10 with a 5.5 game lead in the AL East. They don't need that type of toxic nonsense to divide the clubhouse.

Anderson put himself into that situation by promoting himself as the next Jackie Robinson. I hope he was kidding lol. And LaRussa saying it’s racist ha, Boone should’ve backed up Donaldson immediately.

Reaction Score
A distraction lol, they are professional athletes, playing in NY. Donaldson is an , Yankees needed that kind of guy, and so is Anderson, 2 hot heads. Making a racist claim over calling him Jackie is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Anderson put himself into that situation by promoting himself as the next Jackie Robinson. I hope he was kidding lol. And LaRussa saying it’s racist ha, Boone should’ve backed up Donaldson immediately.
Yes at the very least say the whole thing is blown out of proportion (which it was), say the game is emotional and things happen.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Point goes to Anderson there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Racists always say it's a joke after they get called out on it.

Reaction Score
Racists always say it's a joke after they get called out on it.

It’s typical baseball trying to get under the other team or players skin. If you played you get it, find something to piss them off. LaRussa is a total and started this himself, its crap and totally out of control.

I’m happy for Anderson he got the last laugh he deserved it, really good player and seemingly good dude.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
So...how long will this slump be? Is this the curse of Donaldson? Lol.

Cole is having a weird year. Not as consistent as he should be. He really needs his sticky stuff back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom