OT: - The OFFICIAL NBA Draft Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: The OFFICIAL NBA Draft Thread

Reaction Score
Jimmy Butler to Minnesota for Zach LaVine and Kris Dunn and a higher 1st rd pick.

Reaction Score
I really like the fit of Jackson to the Suns. And now Fox is going to be the easy pick for Sacramento. Both teams filling big needs.

Reaction Score
Tatum talked about his business plan to start a non profit to help mothers. Fox talked about his watch. Lonzo talked about his shoes.

I'm satisfied with the pick. Good job Ainge
And this is why you aren't a talent scout.

Reaction Score
And this is why you aren't a talent scout.

Don't be an idiot. Do you really think I would draft any human with a good heart? Of course not.

When you have two roughly equal basketball players, I'll take the good kid first every time.

Ainge has intimated that Tatum was his number 1 all along anyways.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I like fox. Shane they got hosed against unc.

Although he won a lot of fans after that game

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Silvers comment about needing a second year with 5 frosh in a row looks idiotic

Anyone who believes silver....I got a Bridge in Brooklyn to sell

Reaction Score
Nitilinkina to the Knicks. I really would have liked to have seen Smith go there, or even Monk, but both are going to be way better off being away from the trainwreck.

Reaction Score
Nitilinkina to the Knicks. I really would have liked to have seen Smith go there, or even Monk, but both are going to be way better off being away from the trainwreck.
Watch Dennis Smith Jr. turn into Westbrook.

Reaction Score
Don't be an idiot. Do you really think I would draft any human with a good heart? Of course not.

When you have two roughly equal basketball players, I'll take the good kid first every time.

Ainge has intimated that Tatum was his number 1 all along anyways.
lol. Tatum is a better kid than Jackson and Fox?

Reaction Score
Knicks were gifted Smith and screwed up, so typical.

Nope, Knicks got the best player in the draft just like 2015. The French freak, 7 foot wingspan and Michael Jordan hands.

Knicks now have two unicorns.

Reaction Score
So the Bulls gave up Jimmy Butler and the #16 pick for Dunn, Lavine, and Lauri Markkanen. Let me get this right they gave up a top 15 player in the league along with the #16 pick for Kris Dunn, Lavine with a busted knee, and the Finnish Channing Frye.

The Bulls may have just overtaken the Knicks as the biggest joke.

Reaction Score
Nope, Knicks got the best player in the draft just like 2015. The French freak. Knicks now have two unicorns. 7 foot wingspan and Michael Jordan hands.
You're kidding right?

Reaction Score
Watch Dennis Smith Jr. turn into Westbrook.

Can't see how Fox was a better prospect. When I am hearing people talk about Smith's weaknesses, they mention his lack of defensive effort and his poor body language. Give me a break. Fultz was even lazier on defense and you have to prioritize talent. Dallas is probably a great fit with their veterans and with Carlisle. And now Monk is going to the Hornets. Sorry Jeremy but I love this fit.

Reaction Score
Can't see how Fox was a better prospect. When I am hearing people talk about Smith's weaknesses, they mention his lack of defensive effort and his poor body language. Give me a break. Fultz was even lazier on defense and you have to prioritize talent. Dallas is probably a great fit with their veterans and with Carlisle. And now Monk is going to the Hornets. Sorry Jeremy but I love this fit.
I agree, I would take Smith over Fox as well. Smith is a stud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom