The Official 2024 New York Yankees Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

The Official 2024 New York Yankees Thread

Reaction Score
How many runners has Judge left on base this series?

Screenshot_20241009_194316_X.jpg

Reaction Score
Step one accomplished. Cole pitched like an ace last night. He might even have gone deeper into the game if that little kerfuffle with Volpe hadn't emptied the benches and broken Cole's rhythm in the sixth. Gleyber and Giancarlo continue to perform at a high level and Judge's double gives me hope that the ALCS will feature the "real" Aaron Judge. Also, gotta give kudos to the job that Clay Holmes has done. There were many of us, me included, that never wanted to see Holmes allowed near a Yankee mound again, but he's been lights-out lately and obviously has Boone's confidence. And Cousins has just been phenomenal. He is pitching with an unbelievable amount of confidence right now. Looking forward to the next round. Go Yanks!

Reaction Score
Judge looked better swinging the bat going 1-2 with the double, it's a good sign to win without Judge hitting. In 98 the heart of the Yankee lineup didn't do anything in the ALDS vs the Rangers, the bottom of the order did all the damage. One guy can't carry you to a World Series it's not the NBA, of course Judge does have to come through though.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
The artist formerly known as Mike Stanton has been known to go on weeks long binges where he basically can carry a team. I’m hoping this is the case now bc it would be the perfect time obviously. Judge needs to wake up bc his post season stats are pretty mediocre. As much as I like Rizzo, he should be parked on the bench. We’re winning without him.

Holmes and Weaver are a nice 1-2 punch and a couple of days off while the Guardians and Tigers battle it out should help.

Reaction Score
We've got a Monday, Tuesday, OFF, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, OFF, Monday, Tuesday schedule lined up, so I'd expect the need for 4 starting pitchers this series.

Boone said he'd already add another pitcher to his roster, so I'd be surprised if Stroman is left off and Ben Rice is included in the roster.

Reaction Score
If stanton continues his production, and if judge gets hot, they will both fill out their hall of fame case past 85%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom