The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
My wife must have had a premonition. She made Goulash last night for dinner. Dorka with 16 points and 16 rebounds. I also think she hit the floor 16 times as well today. Definitely BA!!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
D O R K A !!! (just because of Evina's poor free throw's at the end of the game)
She played 39 minutes, played out of position at the point, led the team in scoring and assists, and was treated to a physical defense by UCLA and you’re criticizing her for missing FTs when she must have been exhausted?

And, oh, she forced the key TO late in the game

Reaction Score
Dorka. I've been hard on her, but she came to play today. And she left it all on the court. GREAT game! Now, if these VERY talented players can start to shoot the ball, like we all know that they can, this team will, be hard to beat, even without Page.

Reaction Score
She played 39 minutes, played out of position at the point, led the team in scoring and assists, and was treated to a physical defense by UCLA and you’re criticizing her for missing FTs when she must have been exhausted?

And, oh, she forced the key TO late in the game
Never said that Evina played a bad game. In fact, she played a great game. Just saying that Dorka deserved the award over Evina (ever so slightly) because of the FT misses at the end of the game. That's allHead bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom