The Judge's Ruling! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Judge's Ruling!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
The best thing that’s happening for the mojo is every idea presented is lame but the commentary following the offering is pure gold.

Maybe this is the way.
I'm thinking "is this more of a mojo Hindenberg or mojo Titanic?"

It is the Ides of March, the season of betrayal and deceit.

And what do we get? Larry, Moe, and Augie stumbling hamhanded through the same tired routines.

The Very Gods of Basketball themselves are laughing at this little circus, but mark my words, they go unpleased...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We're an angry mob; we can do whatever we want.
^^^^^^^
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Reaction Score
As a manufacturing engineer I'm appalled by the lack of adherence to an SOP here...where's the auditor??

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
When is the trial?
I chugged a beer last night. That was the call to order.

Then I belched. That was presentation of the prosecution and defense arguments.

Then I said excuse me. That was the passing of sentence and adjournment.

You were found guilty.

And yet, even now, scofflaw that you are, and anti-Mojo recidivist that you are, we find you here on the Wednesday before the tournament begins, and you have not posted in the prescribed format, in accordance with the sentence, duly and justly derived by this court.

Your case seems to be moving from simple crimes against the Mojo, all the way to apostasy.

Where is my Hangman?

And I don't want to hear any weak sauce from that twerker. He-she-it is best left to fully engage in it's most recent lifestyle choices.

Who am I to judge?

Oh! No, wait.....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I could’ve gotten behind a prankster reign, but the manner of hare trigger half hearted attempt left me flat.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I could’ve gotten behind a prankster reign, b

I could’ve gotten behind a prankster reign, but the manner of hare trigger half hearted attempt left me flat.
Look, this Mojo is tricky business.

It involves universal powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.

There was one year when I was blessed to gaze upon it, and it smiled back.

You, sir, simply switched from some eating in some fast food shack to having a turkey and ketchup on white bread sandwich. And to no avail, as I recall.

So, as you have had no, even passing, relationship with the Mojo, I have looked upon it and was found by it to be worthy.

So climb on board the wagon. Embrace the power of the Mojo.

Or you can sit down and shut up.

Deepster crashed and burned with a regularity that is astounding, when one considers the misplaced reverence that is still accorded his efforts.

He absolutely botched last year with what is likely to go down in Boneyard history as the positively worst Mojo desecration ever seen.

Now, scuse me while I scratch my testiculos.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Fear not though. I’m in the process of stirring up a mojo tsunami, and we will usurp this pretenders power.
"Hare Trigger" was the cartoon that introduced Yosemite Sam to the public. So I'm intrigued at how he plays into this "mojo tsunami".

Happy Dance Party GIF by Looney Tunes

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ding Ding Ding! Nerd alert!!! You got the reference. Have been bingeing a rewatch of this series seasons 1 and 2. After completing it just watched episode 5 and 6 of The Book of Boba Fett. Now starting at the beginning of that series. When done season 3 of The Mandalorian. Two really good Star Wars off shoot series. As is Andor. Felt if we are going after math nerds.......

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This was a nice attempt to hang an innocent man, but the people will riot and hang the math nerds. Or stone them to death with full cans of Miller Lite.

It’s just such a fine Pilsner.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I would say he should be thankful this is such a light sentence given the alternative clearly would have been being forced to drink Hurley’s favorite beverage for the duration of the tournament - piss disguised as apple juice.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I would say he should be thankful this is such a light sentence given the alternative clearly would have been being forced to drink Hurley’s favorite beverage for the duration of the tournament - piss disguised as apple juice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Any ruling that did not include 16 ounce Miller Lites was doomed to begin with. That Mojo walked right up and slapped us all in the face.
As I recall, you also skipped directly to sentencing at the end of your tenure. It was a bad idea then, it is a bad idea now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom