The Judge's Ruling! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Judge's Ruling!

Reaction Score
As I recall, you also skipped directly to sentencing at the end of your tenure. It was a bad idea then, it is a bad idea now.
Hey. You guys do what you want. The last 2 days have made these hangings look like a 17 yr old golden retriever with hip displasia dragging his back half all over the living room.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hey. You guys do what you want. The last 2 days have made these hangings look like a 17 yr old golden retriever with hip displasia dragging his back half all over the living room.
Gotcha, maybe don’t piss on it from the sidelines? It’s a bad look.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Because nobody has any stones around here, the winner of the math competition will play me in the grand finale to determine who is getting hanged. There it is.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Because nobody has any stones around here, the winner of the math competition will play me in the grand finale to determine who is getting hanged. There it is.
I believe I suggested that earlier

Reaction Score
Image of It means an academic decathlon.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I don't get it. He posted about the G league, we went on a losing streak, so you want him to post more about the G league?

I guess he offended the G-League Gods and this will appease them? I'm not following either.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
You are already hanged you low life.

And not for any arithmetic gymnastics or anything.

Because you earned it.

By God you are as thick as 2 short planks. You are not in a position to make a play to the folks in the peanut gallery, trying to maybe get hung or maybe get off Scott free.

It is precisely that sort of crap that buried the Mojo deep last season as Deepster resigned, unresigned, re-resigned, appointed another Judge on his way, not out the door, didn't really leave, just took up residence on the heckler's bench.

Now he picks fights with the folks on the Providence board so that the urine soaked (himself and his Friar board buddies after the opening vollies of their pissing contest) can bring that nonsense over here. He apparently intends to sit on that heckling bench and to be gum on the bottom of the Boneyard's collective shoe for as long as they deign to give him internet access over in the memory wing of the old folks home.

You were hung, you have been sentenced, and you are duty and honor bound (should the words duty and honor still have residual meaning for you) to follow through.

You were hung. Start posting like it. It was a fairly comprehensible sentence. Not too difficult. Not too harsh. Pretty much on point in terms of the tie in between the offense and the sentence.

You fall short in this and we bow out, ignominiously, and it is on you, entirely. Unless of course you intend to cling to Deepster, that other drowning soul, and you both sink into the stygian depths together.

I can hear it now, "It wasn't my fault. The maths and the arithmetic. Deepster did it last year, too! It's not my fault."

But, you see, this was a year about redemption. This was the year to let the Mojo lead. The year to follow last year most spectacularly. Dominant! Undefeated! Remembered for generations as the most complete NCAA team. EVER!

14 and 0. Dominating..... Hook in and hang on was all you had to do.

But, no. You had a better plan. Leaving a big poo stain in place as you dove into your little G League mud puddle of a post.

And now, as we enter the Tournament, you have another, better way to salvage another banner.

I don't even have a hangman to carry out the verdict of my court.

Well, I sat on the Bench once. This year.

Might could have last year, too, if that schitzo, Deepster, could have kept his doses of medication straight for even one day, during his resignation tour last tournament.

I gave you Justice. It was properly derived. So far it is not being properly carried out. Let's see if you guys can hold onto it. My work is done, here.

I'm out now. Start shopping for next year.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I guess he offended the G-League Gods and this will appease them? I'm not following either.
pj said:

I don't get it. He posted about the G league, we went on a losing streak, so you want him to post more about the G league?

Pretty much argued the same thing post 2 and all @prankster did was double down in post 32.

Last year I felt it was time for us to make prankster the jurrrdge and remove the dumpster slacker from that position. prankster was flying. But alas he peaked and is now going after low hanging fruit.

Next year a newbie needs to come to the head of the class and lead us to the promised land. Right now the hanging mojo should just be no hanging cause we are in chaos mode. Maybe the math nerds could expound on chaos theory in every thread as the only common theme.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I've long admired prankster, but it's obvious something is quite not right there and I'm concerned.

Reaction Score
Personally, I would have banned @shizzle787 from posting until we eclipsed UCLA's MBB record of 11 championships. But that's just me....lol

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Ruth Prankster Ginsberg hanging on by his own thread. A few more breaths left in those lungs.

Reaction Score
In his defense :
The G league post was no biggy , coming from Mr Glass 3/4 full even less . The Disrespect shown not only to a previous team but lack of recognition of great coaching are far more egregious.
The post(s) that were a killer were the remarks when some kind person posted a game video of number 1 ranked 1995 UConn going up to a sold out Carrier Dome (30,000 fan) and beating a top 10 Syracuse team.
Multiple poster mentioned how this years team would destroy that team.
Apparently never actually watching the game where the mastermind JC having an all time great 3 point shooter in Ray Allen plus another in Brian Fair totally went away from the outside game and ripped apart a Syracuse Zone with penetration and ball movement. It was a masterpiece .
A zone not played by 2022-23 Syracuse pretenders but a team of top Div 1 athletes including two future NBA players
That JC masterpiece coaching was overlooked was bad enough to warrant scorn.
But disrespecting that teams ability to perform in the most hostile environment possible was a curse and a hanging offense .
It lead directly to Road losses at PC , Xavier , Seton Hall , Marquette ,and Creighton.
i nominate those posters nothing worst than disrespect for greatness.

Reaction Score
I've long admired prankster, but it's obvious something is quite not right there and I'm concerned.
I wouldn't let that old codger handle the TV remote. You gave him the keys to the postseason.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Prankster blew his wad here. Not good.
You're serving two masters here. Worse.

Without suitable ameliorative action, you should just put Slick Rick on a sack, and cheer for what you fear.

Concerned enough to give a Like to post 8 or 9, unless it was both. I'm not going back out to where I have see those ads again to get the right number.

My next action will be to vote in the Elite 8 because we're on a deadline, but right now the extraday afforded by a Friday game is the biggest gift we've gotten.

May Coach Hurley benefit from another day of prep as well.

Gotcha, maybe don’t piss on it from the sidelines? It’s a bad look.

Bad look? Expect nothing else, until there's a sea change shift from that bunker.

Need anyone be reminded of this essential truth:

Since last year, he's been a dark side anti-unity recruiter undermining efforts to work magic for a team without an undeniable alpha, but with 7-9 guys who have had identifiable games where they were the indispensable MVP...as well as a coward who hides from some who points this out.

His drive-by are akin to Boeheim coming out of retirement to take potshots at Syracuse, and people welcoming it. Then again, we'd welcome that in the case of Syracuse if hilarity ensued, but that's different.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Really?

Think of the mojo we could create!!!
Of course you know I’m jesting. The reality is we have two days before the first game and the only thing I’m seeing is chaos. The best we have is a semi official hanging and multiple suggestions for hangings floating around. Not sure of the logistics of your suggestion if there could be no one left to see if the sentence is being carried out.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Of course you know I’m jesting. The reality is we have two days before the first game and the only thing I’m seeing is chaos. The best we have is a semi official hanging and multiple suggestions for hangings floating around. Not sure of the logistics of your suggestion if there could be no one left to see if the sentence is being carried out.
Let's compromise...

Hang the Kenpalm 8.

All of them.

I mean, do we let Jeffery Dahmer go free because Kuklinski killed more? Or Gacy? Kemper? Krzyzewski? No!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, this thread is yet another example of why you have the trial rather than sentence by edict.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom