The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 66 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I joined this fiasco a little bit late and don't want to search back through 66 pages for an answer, what cut of meat is served for this triple dog dare?

Reaction Score
I joined this fiasco a little bit late and don't want to search back through 66 pages for an answer, what cut of meat is served for this triple dog dare?
Dinosaur thigh

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
So, Monday's action is one guy doing a pre-lunch appearance and wins?

Reaction Score
I can't unsee the tong work.

Tong grabs meat. Tong whips meat onto grill. Tong slaps meat. Tong checks different steak. Tong grabs weight plate. Tong grabs wrapped meat. Tong tapped against table leg. Tong unwraps meat. Tong flips cooking steaks. Tong repositions weight plate. Tong used to swipe at a fly. Tong takes new meat and whips it on grill. Tong pats new meat. Tong pushes waste basket. Tong checks cooking meat. Tong pulls ticket from top slider. Tong taps table leg. Tong used as rib scratcher. Tong grabs seasoning.
Tong work is a firm requiremen in the big texan skills matrix indeed. I see tong as weapon as a skill available but not used. If someone ever sees me tap meat on a grill at various times, it is because of watching the live feed. I cannot unsee this either.

Reaction Score
I checked in today and the first challenge I ever witnessed was won easily. Holmes could have kept eating till the cows came home. I imagine it's like starting to watch UConn hoops in 1999. Spoiled.

Reaction Score
Tong work is a firm requiremen in the big texan skills matrix indeed. I see tong as weapon as a skill available but not used. If someone ever sees me tap meat on a grill at various times, it is because of watching the live feed. I cannot unsee this either.
You have to crash land your spaceship in a swamp and get trained by a short green muppet to achieve tong skills like that.

Reaction Score
Well for some reason I could watch them preparing steaks for hours waiting for the next contestant, watching an empty table sucks. Did the cooks complain? Is the internet traffic cost too costly? I was actually thinking about planning a trip to Amarillo.

Reaction Score
I wonder if they are trying not to show as much of the kitchen after all of our "health department" comments?
first thing I thought of.
Actually a pretty keen observation - I wonder if they fielded a few calls (not from here) because people can’t mind their own business and outed them.

Reaction Score
Oh man we got Sheriff back on the grill for day shift! (She has a sheriffs star on her hat and a long braid). She is health inspector @John favorite griller!
About to ask, but I think I found the first reference to "Sheriff." All we have right now are empty puke buckets and some guy doing some prep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom