The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 65 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The clock stopped but he has half a tater.

Reaction Score
white Kemba

edit: stone cold killer with a laugh and a smile.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Weird that they stopped the clock before he was done but so far no bucket so he's the first real winner in my book.

Good job!

Reaction Score
So last night about 9:30 I'm sitting at the dining room table and Mrs Mussels is sitting on the couch watching football. She glances over and

"Are you watching people eat meat ?" (I might be getting a bit defensive, but I could swear something in her tone indicated she thinks this might not be normal)

"Yes"

"oh god.........."

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
They need audio. Or at least some commentary like from the show Wipeout.
This guy's knife work is horrible. Every cut should be two saw strokes max.
They need Kenny Blankenship and Guy LeDouche from MXC

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
They really need a camera adjustment. It's getting harder and harder to read the right hand clocks. Now even the third clock is obscured. And can they please fix the time on the camera (unless they delay the feed by 21 minutes)?
Apparently they are paying attention to the Boneyard thread but they're having major issues getting it fixed correctly.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Had some time to kill this morning, so I spent some time looking at competitive eating stuff.

I'm interested in why Joey Chestnut can eat 70+ hot dogs but only 32 Big Macs. I've always thought the bread was the killer in terms of volume.

This was pubished in 2016, the woman died...

but that was before Molly ate this 22.5 lb prime rib.
molly.JPG

Even if one could stretch their stomach out to insane capacity like Molly, I can't imagine what this does to the bloodstream and organs. This woman has four kids. I hope she takes time out from competition while pregnant.

Anyway, seems there are a bunch of things y'all can do up in CT to win t-shirts or whatever while you train for ADub's challenge.

Also found that the aftermath isn't pretty. You expected that of course, but not quite the way Pete describes it.

Reaction Score
Had some time to kill this morning, so I spent some time looking at competitive eating stuff.

I'm interested in why Joey Chestnut can eat 70+ hot dogs but only 32 Big Macs. I've always thought the bread was the killer in terms of volume.

This was pubished in 2016, the woman died...

but that was before Molly ate this 22.5 lb prime rib.
View attachment 58887
Even if one could stretch their stomach out to insane capacity like Molly, I can't imagine what this does to the bloodstream and organs. This woman has four kids. I hope she takes time out from competition while pregnant.

Anyway, seems there are a bunch of things y'all can do up in CT to win t-shirts or whatever while you train for ADub's challenge.

Also found that the aftermath isn't pretty. You expected that of course, but not quite the way Pete describes it.

Reaction Score
The camera is really jacked now. I cannot see the clocks or Sheriff's head, but a clear view of the buckets. Also, just noticed that there are only 4 chairs right now. Did they take two away this morning?

Reaction Score
The camera is really jacked now. I cannot see the clocks or Sheriff's head, but a clear view of the buckets. Also, just noticed that there are only 4 chairs right now. Did they take two away this morning?
someone should call.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
There's a note on the live feed saying they are working to get the camera adjusted correctly.

There has always been just four chairs since the Boneyard started watching.

Reaction Score
There's a note on the live feed saying they are working to get the camera adjusted correctly.

There has always been just four chairs since the Boneyard started watching.
Wow. Don't know why I thought there were six. Maybe the six clocks threw me off.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Did you see the note above the feed?
"Hang Tight. We are working with different camera angles. Clocks might be unavailable for awhile. Thank you for your patience."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom