Tennessee | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of players missing today's game with VaTech. I assume some kind of flu going on throughout the team.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson out due to Coach's Decision. That sounds ominous
Also Franklin and Hollingshead are out due to concussion protocol...On RJ...
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Possibly being disciplined, no, not her....:rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
TN has really upped their Defensive intensity. Key outplaying Kitley and Horston the best player on the court.

Reaction Score
Can anyone hear the Tennessee fan absolutely going INNNNNNNN on the officials? LOL. The boom mic is picking up her voice and it's hilarious.

Reaction Score
@CBus13

Indefinitely.

Jackson has a history of butting heads and getting into trouble with her former coaches. I mean she has been suspended many times already. Sad as this may be I do applaud Coach Harper for putting her foot down and making a statement that no matter how talented you are, no one is above the program.

I don't celebrate 'moral victories' but despite the disappointing loss yesterday, TN actually showed a lot of fight and played hard. Key seemed to finally show some signs of life.

Reaction Score
Jackson has a history of butting heads and getting into trouble with her former coaches. I mean she has been suspended many times already. Sad as this may be I do applaud Coach Harper for putting her foot down and making a statement that no matter how talented you are, no one is above the program.

I don't celebrate 'moral victories' but despite the disappointing loss yesterday, TN actually showed a lot of fight and played hard. Key seemed to finally show some signs of life.
Yes Jackson does seem to be a "me first" type of person.... but that may be unfair.... i don't know her all that well.... i think i saw her the end of the Gonzaga game..... heading straight for the locker room at the final buzzer... not a good look when your teammates are on the floor shaking hands going through the post game line and she was not with them....

and yes.... Tennessee really showed some fight yesterday..... distinctly unlike their other games this season.... that is how they should be bringing it every game to the hardwood. a noticeable improvement

Reaction Score
He could have left out all the personal attacks and just talked basketball.
And it would have been much more concise. Probably lasting 5 minutes, which was all I needed to get his point.

He's got an axe to grind with the current generation of players and Coach Staley based on what he's got on his channel. Not sure what he experienced to get to this opinion, but it's definitely not a fair representation of female student athletes at all.:mad:

Reaction Score
And it would have been much more concise. Probably lasting 5 minutes, which was all I needed to get his point.

He's got an axe to grind with the current generation of players and Coach Staley based on what he's got on his channel. Not sure what he experienced to get to this opinion, but it's definitely not a fair representation of female student athletes at all.:mad:
Yea. I honestly found him disgusting. I kept thinking if Rikea broke his heart. He sounded that personal.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

I give credit to Tennessee for playing a very tough schedule. Remaining schedule includes Stanford and then UConn in January. Not many teams have challenged themselves that way.

Reaction Score
Yea. I honestly found him disgusting. I kept thinking if Rikea broke his heart. He sounded that personal.
Change "that" to "too". But I don't think it's Rikea specifically. There's some serious resentment towards the current generation of women, specifically music artists, and how they conduct themselves.

Sadly, I've heard similar rants from others. To me, all it comes across as a bad stereotype from people who are bitter with today's generation because they don't understand and aren't willing to try.

Reaction Score
He could have left out all the personal attacks and just talked basketball.
I agree. Specifically regarding Mississippi State he was not completely accurate. In the back to back National Championship game years there were several “four stars” or at least that level talent. He is correct that the composition of that team with R Jackson what’s the first where he had several highly rated players on it and not many blue collar players to fill roles.

Reaction Score
He also dead-names M.A. Voepel, which is kind of yuck as well (he isn't "Michelle" anymore). Really a bit sad that someone needs to make an almost hour-long attack video about a college kid.

Reaction Score
I see Tennessee isn't receiving any votes in this weeks poll. Has this ever happened before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom