Tennessee @ Notre Dame (16) - 11/11/19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tennessee @ Notre Dame (16) - 11/11/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
For me, Tenn hasn’t been relevant in years whereas MM always finds a way to insult, slight and irritate most opposing teams so she can NEVER lose enough for me. On talent alone, this is not a great ND team and would not be ranked intheTop 25 however MM can plan, scheme and coach so they will be good. Jolly is still an unknown with these types of expectations but I will actually be rooting Hard for the LVs. Now, I need some mouth wash after saying that...:confused:
I am constitutionally forbidden from cheering for Tennessee. I despise Muffet, but if she doesn't find a way to beat Tennessee in this game, she will suffer my wrath.

Reaction Score
Tennessee looks better on D than they did at any point last year. I wonder how long that will last in this game.

The offense for both teams seems to be a lot of one-on-one and the Irish's first option is clearly Brunelle.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yikes, large swaths of empty seats are visible in the arena. Somehow I don't remember seeing those last year when UConn visited. Fair-weather fans, I see y'all.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Yikes, large swaths of empty seats are visible in the arena. Somehow I don't remember seeing those last year when UConn visited.
After the game at Fordham, it sounds like their fans know it will be a long year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yikes, large swaths of empty seats are visible in the arena. Somehow I don't remember seeing those last year when UConn visited.

Bad weather in the area.

Snowed and was unseasonably cold in Chicago today. I believe South Bend was much the same.

Reaction Score
Reported on FB, Zaay out the rest of the season with a torn ACL. So sad for her. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Dang! Hate to hear stuff like this! I wish her a speedy recovery!

Reaction Score
Brunelle is having a tough game. But she's clearly her teams first option, and the other players are learning the ND system. I thought Gilbert and Walker have shown some flashes.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don't mind most of Brunelle's shot selection but her jumper just hasn't been on so far this season.

Course you could say that for most of the team. Gilbert looks pretty smooth in the midrange and Walker has her moments but that's about it.

Reaction Score
Brunelle is having a tough game. But she's clearly her teams first option, and the other players are learning the ND system. I thought Gilbert and Walker have shown some flashes.

Was Brunelle the player who got a lot of attention very early in the recruiting process?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Bad weather in the area.

Snowed and was unseasonably cold in Chicago today. I believe South Bend was much the same.
My son reported 6”of snow and still snowing in the Detroit area

Reaction Score
Tennessee actually looks like they have an offense. Last year they just were in a constant disarray. I like what I have seen in terms of improvement already in the two quarters I have seen.

Reaction Score
For the most part, I've been impressed with Tennessee on both ends of the floor. They actually seem interested in playing defense this year and their offense involved more passing once they calmed down. Still they need to make open 5-10 foot jumpers if they hope to make it anywhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom