TENN vs SCAR | Page 4 | The Boneyard

TENN vs SCAR

Reaction Score
Wonder how this Tennessee team would do against UConn? Might see them come tourney time. Always good to scout the possible tourney opponents.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tennessee must have found themselves a really good rabbit's foot. Their best opponents have all either inexplicably self-destructed or shown up shorthanded. (The one exception was A&M, where Tennessee took its turn at self-sabotage.)

The fortunate ones continue when they face the injury-decimated Notre Dame next.

Reaction Score
Come on ESPN..

I wanted to see Tea Cooper in the hand shake line after the game against her former teammates particularly Nared and Jackson!!!!!!

How was Jackson involved with what happened?

Plebe

Reaction Score
Wonder how this Tennessee team would do against UConn? Might see them come tourney time. Always good to scout the possible tourney opponents.
The prospects are mouthwatering.

Seriously, I want to see this game in the Elite 8 or Final 4. We are long overdue for UConn-Tenn matchup.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
How was Jackson involved with what happened?

She was the one that recorded the "fight" that was circulating around the AAU circuit.

Reaction Score
Statement that Ms St over UConn was biggest upset in tournament history was silly and insulting to Bulldogs. An upset but nowhere close to Lville over Griner
I agree, I found that very strange. It may have been one of the greatest shots in the tourney, but not upset. The louisville/Baylor upset was just monumental.

Reaction Score
Tennessee must have found themselves a really good rabbit's foot. Their best opponents have all either inexplicably self-destructed or shown up shorthanded. (The one exception was A&M, where Tennessee took its turn at self-sabotage.)

The fortunate ones continue when they face the injury-decimated Notre Dame next.
TN beat TX, minus Joyner Holmes, which I would still consider full strength since she did not even practice with the team in the fall. TN gets no respect even with just one loss, in over time, on the road. We'll see what they do against State and Notre Dame.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
She was, I didn't know that? Her and Jackson were best friends on the team.

No she wasn’t...that was Diamond.

Te’a leaving is also why Diamond left after announcing she was coming back.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
She was, I didn't know that? Her and Jackson were best friends on the team.

They could be and maybe thats why she was! However the recording got out!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Good win for Tennessee. I’ve been impressed with their freshmen the entire season and although they weren’t perfect today they still look better than everybody else’s freshmen haha..

SC has two conference losses early and we’re now down two post players. I’m not sure Mississippi State will lose two conference games.. SC gave Tenn a game without Wilson. Miss State SHOULD have a field day with this young Tenn team but we’ll see. This is looking like the Bulldogs year..

As for SC, I liked the fight we showed today.. it wasn’t great offense or defense but we manufactured points without our anchor and that’s HUGE for a young team. Enjoy our demise now, cheer and revel in it... we may be down now but we won’t be down always. We’ll be back... may not be this year or next.. or the year after.. but we’ll be back.

Plebe

Reaction Score
TN beat TX, minus Joyner Holmes, which I would still consider full strength since she did not even practice with the team in the fall. TN gets no respect even with just one loss, in over time, on the road. We'll see what they do against State and Notre Dame.
Where's the lack of respect? Texas completely self-destructed and handed that game to Tennessee. I'm sorry if your tinted lenses don't allow you to see that.

I respect Tennessee for their ability to play with slightly less incompetence than Texas that day. How's that? Happy?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Good Win by the Lady Vols. Thought So Carolina just might be able to pull it out when they cut the lead to 5 points midway through the 4th quarter. Wasn't meant to be as the Lady Vols built the lead back to double digits. The Lady Vols will be a tough out by tournament time if their Freshmen continue to play like they have been. IMO the only negative in the game for the Lady Vols is Mercedes Russell disappeared in the 2nd half. Can't have that happen against the Elite Teams.

Like a said a Good win for the Lady Vols on the road with a Hostile Crowd.

Margo was trying to get tickets for the game. I'm sure she did and I'm surprised we didn't hear her cheering. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom