Temple Post Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Bell got his leg caught under him on a play that took him and defender OOB, but on that surface where the benches are. Didn't seem overly serious, maybe a hypertension at most. He played after that but didn't have all his moves or speed, so sat 2nd half.
From my limited medical knowledge, I thought it was hyperextension as well.

Reaction Score

McDonald came up limping during a series in the Buffalo game… not sure if he further exacerbated it in practice leading up to Temple or just from the Buffalo game.

Bob Joyce mentioned he was out for year w/ foot injury during the pre-game radio show.

Thank you

Reaction Score
I dont get why people have to always validate their opinions. Things change, we get more information.

Example? Me. Daniel Jones. At his ceiling he is an average nfl starter. That isn’t good enough. I am not gonna crow now that he has played above expectation. I defended Jones relentlessly.

At QB, Fagnano has a better arm, that is undeniable.

He isn’t a run threat, and is somewhat immobile at this level.

The one thing he has over Evers is

1. Experience - that matters
2. Arm strength

Here is thing, he is an erratic thrower and lacks touch. He isn’t a very efficient passer and I think the coaches want to run a more efficient offense of short and intermediate passes and RPOs and zone read.

We can’t allow Fagnano’s Merrimack game to sway the results here.

Evers, if he is healthy, allows the playbook to open up. I just don’t think they have the same playbook with Fagnano at QB.

That said, Evers has to show he can make explosive plays in passing game. That is something he hasn’t show much of. Fagnano has.

Who starts? Evers more potential. Fagnano more experienced.

They are 4-2 at halfway point. They will figure it out .
Re reading my post it’s a little unclear and I’m not sure what you thought I was trying to validate but I was referring to Evers. He hasn’t proven he can pass. I get that and I agree with most of what people are saying about Fagnano. All that being said Evers should start.

Reaction Score
UConn did not deserve to win. The guy who recovered the fumble and ran for a game-ending touchdown should be criticized by Mora. Jump on the fumble, game over. Risking the fumble-return could result in a further fumble to be returned for a Temple win.

That was a selfish look-at-me move. Team first, please.
First thank you for your service. While I agree with most and like your posts, this one I disagree with. First not sure why UConn did not deserve to win the game? They may have not been great but made the plays to get it done.

As to the selfish look-at-me touchdown I get your point but do try to understand the world we are in. That and a defensive players who want tackles a sack, interception, or a fumble recovery is their goal. To score is their life long memory. What you say is true but he was in no way in danger of fumbling the ball. See post #360 for his explanation.

Although already on our feet he kept us there longer in exuberance. Frosting on a bland cake of a game. ;)

Reaction Score
From my limited medical knowledge, I thought it was hyperextension as well.
That is not good. The ACL may be at risk. Just guessing with little medical knowledge, but it could be as long as a month or the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
That is not good. The ACL may be at risk. Just guessing with little medical knowledge, but it could be as long as a month or the rest of the season.
I’m just guessing but I’d lean more towards the ankle/high ankle since the air cast in the picture is completely below the knee?

Reaction Score
I’m just guessing but I’d lean more towards the ankle/high ankle since the air cast in the picture is completely below the knee?
Looked like toe caught and stuck while he was being dragged down. Lucky the ankle didn’t snap, but all those tendons and ligaments. Ouch
Bet his quad didn’t feel great either

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom