Syracuse is screwed | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Syracuse is screwed

Reaction Score
He went from the whiniest coach in sports early in his career to dare I say kind of likable after Carmelo won him a championship and now he's just a total pr1ck.
Yeah I remember kinda liking him when they were in the Big East, obviously saw him as a respectable figure, loved being in Gampel seeing him coach across from JC. Still hated him because Cuss

But man what a terribly unpleasant person he has become.

Reaction Score
When your program is getting more press because your are a Richard to reporters and not because of the team's performance......it's time to take a long look in the mirror.

I hope he stays another 10 years.

And the ACC is putrid this season.

Reaction Score
They had a losing record in their conference and were 50th in the Sagarin's in 2018 and still got in. They are not out yet. In fact, as of right now, they are in. As is Duke.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yeah I remember kinda liking him when they were in the Big East, obviously saw him as a respectable figure, loved being in Gampel seeing him coach across from JC. Still hated him because Cuss

But man what a terribly unpleasant person he has become.
He’s always been a cantankerous jerk. We tolerated him because we had our own but the same only 100 times better. Just because JC was boewhines frat boy doesn’t make him likeable. Ever.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just because JC was boewhines frat boy doesn’t make him likeable.
That's the only reason anyone cut him any slack, imo. I remember when Perno had a top 30 guy (Anthony Scott) all but signed. Picker put on the last minute full court press, signed him and then buried the guy once he got there. I remember reading that after a game his sophomore year he went into the UConn locker room saying I should have came here.

Reaction Score
This is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen since coach k earlier this year. Coach k at least has the smarts to apologize. Don’t see that coming here.

Reaction Score
He’s always been a cantankerous jerk. We tolerated him because we had our own but the same only 100 times better. Just because JC was boewhines frat boy doesn’t make him likeable. Ever.
I meant in a kind of endearing way

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Have never been a fan of boeheim, but liked a bunch of his players in the 80's and 90;s. Pearl, Stevie Thompson, DC, were all great players. Also liked Billy Owens, John Wallace and Tony Scott.

I remember going to an Eric Clapton concert at Carrier Dome in April or May of 90. It was snowing. I was trying to figure out how any HS kid would want to go to SUcks. Clapton had no opening act and did about a 3 hour show. When he left the stage 30k fans started stomping, clapping and calling for an encore. The Carrier Dome was shaking. At that point I understood how an 18 year old kid could be influenced by the environment.

Reaction Score
Duke isn't in.
I would love to agree but I guess I just don't trust the committee. Duke is above 500 in conference and overall. They are in the low 30s in the power ratings. They are the NCAA golden child. The committee chairman is the Duke AD. Unless they go below 500 overall or their power ratings tank, they are in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom