Sunday (3/10) games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/10) games

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I may be in the minority... but other than the ACC tourney... my favorite WCBB tourney's mens and womens are the mid-majors. So after today... its a big lull until next weekend in terms of WCBB tourneys that I care about.. with a few exceptions.
Buddy! There's good news for you:

By my count there are ~22 mid-majors still in action after today.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They saw your post and wanted that Bo card that you got so that they could have a nice Southern lunch.;);)

Ha. I went straight to Bojangles after the game.... thats my post ACC Tournament tradition.... between the Bojangles Fan of the game they do every game .. and the flying blimp that drops Bo cards during time outs.. the reminders that Bojangles is an official ACC sponsor...... its on your brain the whole weekend. :p Funny thing... standing in line in front of me... was an Usher from the tournament.... he was trying to use his card

The store manager saw my Duke top on and harassed me about last night's men's game. Even said he was going to the back to go grab a broom :mad: I almost left...... but I'd already paid for my order :p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks the winner of the Iowa-Maryland game is going to be placed in the Greensboro region?

Plebe

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks the winner of the Iowa-Maryland game is going to be placed in the Greensboro region?
No you’re not.

However there is a chance that if Iowa wins they put them as the 2 in Chicago for geographical reasons. I believe Chicago is less than 350 miles from Iowa City.

Reaction Score

Seems likely. Last reveal had Iowa as #8 overall and #2 seed in Gboro.
The only hitch would be if Stanford loses badly in the PAC, I could see Iowa getting bumped to #7, esp since it would put them as #2 in the much-closer-to-home Chicago.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Watching Cinci-UCF with half an eye to see who UConn will play. Maryland seems overmatched by Iowa in the early part of their game.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Watching Cinci-UCF with half an eye to see who UConn will play. Maryland seems overmatched by Iowa in the early part of their game.
My money would actually be on Cincinnati in this game. They barely lost on a last second shot at Orlando and they’ve clearly been playing better since.

Last edited:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Meanwhile Texas has made a game of it down 3 to Iowa State in 4Q in the game to decide who gets killed by Baylor for a third time.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Texas losing yet another player to injury, Underwood not playing this game due to concussion.

Reaction Score
Charlie Creme stated this afternoon that the Iowa-Maryland game is probably going to be placed as a #2 seed against Baylor in the Greensboro region. The loser will be a #3, most likely in Chicago.

Reaction Score
That was the strangest T call of the season. She literally stood there and stared.
Between the BS T and the missed shooting fouls on the last two plays, it looks like one of the Refs had Iowa State to cover the spread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom