Sunday (3/10) games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/10) games

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Real classy by Vic. Leaving his starters in when they're up by 20 with less than 2 minutes just so they can hit 100 and run the lead up to 30.

You see that Neighbors (one of the most affable coaches around) wanted nothing to do with the handshake? That's why.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
AEH has been a complete no show this SEC Tournament

At least Scott is stepping up and hitting shots. 8 points in the first quarter with 2 rebounds and 2 assists.

You were saying........

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Creme has outlived his usefulness. He's all RPI all the time. RPI has been flawed for years. That's the lazy way to make out brackets.

Reaction Score
You were saying...

She played phenomenal this 2nd half she didn't play well earlier, glad she got back into groove, MSU will need that in the NCAAT. Wasn't trying to knock the kid. Like I said in an earlier post. If she can start playing with consistency its gonna be really good for Miss St. She has proven she can be a game changer offensively with her shooting, its all a matter of piecing together that consistency. She should be very proud of the way she played in the 2nd half, she hustled as well on defense.

Holmes with 12 assists to 1 turnover

How about Scott off the bench?

Plebe

Reaction Score
Creme has outlived his usefulness. He's all RPI all the time. RPI has been flawed for years. That's the lazy way to make out brackets.
You can criticize him for his projections, but he doesn't go strictly by RPI (and nor does the committee).

Reaction Score
Real classy by Vic. Leaving his starters in when they're up by 20 with less than 2 minutes just so they can hit 100 and run the lead up to 30.

You see that Neighbors (one of the most affable coaches around) wanted nothing to do with the handshake? That's why.

AEH was the only starter left in the game, the rest checked out at or before 3:30.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
At least we know that ESPN2 will be able to show the start of our game. Yeah.

Reaction Score
Espinoza-Hunter! She and McCowan should be thanking each other. Broke the SEC tournament record for single game 3s. 8-11 3FG.

Reaction Score
AEH took a quick 3, over shot it, continued to be the slowest player on MSST other than McGowan and Vic realized he has options.
And one of those options was to leave her on the court to hit 8 3’s. It was nice to see the one who shall not be named with a big smile on her face.

Reaction Score

Give me a break.
They are great friends and Schaefer took the starters out around the 3-minute mark. AEH is in there because it’s not enough people on the bench to sub all five.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Attendance for the ACC Final ... 10,104 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Largest crowd to see a ACC Final since 11,132 showed up to see UNC..cheat vs Duke in 2008. Great to see that kinda attendance for WCBB

dapan.gif

Reaction Score
You can criticize him for his projections, but he doesn't go strictly by RPI (and nor does the committee).

I think he is doing the best he can. I think he does a good job and really works hard to get in the heads of the committee.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Give me a break.
They are great friends and Schaefer took the starters out around the 3-minute mark. AEH is in there because it’s not enough people on the bench to sub all five.
AEH was a starter in this game, was she not?

They may be great friends but Neighbors was clearly not in a friendly mood at the moment.

Reaction Score

I beg to differ. Vic is a total class act! This is a major conference championship game...no time like that to make a dominant statement. He’s done an unbelievable job with this program. Lost 4 starters from last year, came back roaring! To discredit him is, frankly, baloney!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think he is doing the best he can. I think he does a good job and really works hard to get in the heads of the committee.
I would find it is very, very scary if the Committee pays any attention to what this ESPN talking head thinks

Plebe

Reaction Score
Did you read the whole sentence. Only 9 players. One starter will be left in.
Doesn't change the fact that his "great friend" Neighbors wanted nothing to do with him in the handshake. You tell me why.

Reaction Score
AEH was a starter in this game, was she not?

They may be great friends but Neighbors was clearly not in a friendly mood at the moment.
Yes, but Bre’Amber Scott had played better than her, and they only have 10 players, so Vic decided to bench Bre’Amber. Does it make a difference? Bre’Amber also had more points. Bre’Amber also may have played more minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom