Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My guess is when they're in Europe there will be an event that will require dressing a bit more formal than the kids are used to.
My guess is they will be in suits on the flight over and come off the plane that way. School probably wants them to look sharp and professional. Probably other events too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You think they’re going to make them wear suits for a transatlantic flight? Are you out of your mind?
At the very least for arrival at the destination. You'll see them walking off a bus in those suits. UConn will video the whole thing. They will make a thing of it.

By the way, I hate suits. I don't even want to be buried in one, but people did used to wear them on every flight, transatlantic or otherwise. It's funny that it is now nuts, and the norm on those flights is closer to pajamas.

Reaction Score
This is from Donovan’s ig, but all of the new stuff going up is so great

IMG_0229.jpeg

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
It’s so dumb to constantly comment on his size, but I also can’t stop myself from doing exactly that. My dude lost his head with this twitter crop.

I'm 6'4, 250 and got a picture with Donovan at the final four. He put his arm around my shoulder and made me look like a toddler. It's absurd how large he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom