Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reminded of his strong right- hand versatility for a lefty

I'm not sure it's versatile as much as weird. Might make scouting him a little bit harder. He can't really dunk with his left any better than a normal right-handed player.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure it's versatile as much as weird. Might make scouting him a little bit harder. He can't really dunk with his left any better than a normal right-handed player.
I hear you.. Can't remember many players--esp. UConn guys.. Who seem to have a propensity/comfort level to dunk with their off hand.. And you're absolutely right.. Scouting/game planning for someone like that becomes more challenging. Got my attention prior to his commit in the videos that were circulating.

Gonna be fun with him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At the very least for arrival at the destination. You'll see them walking off a bus in those suits. UConn will video the whole thing. They will make a thing of it.

By the way, I hate suits. I don't even want to be buried in one, but people did used to wear them on every flight, transatlantic or otherwise. It's funny that it is now nuts, and the norm on those flights is closer to pajamas.
OK fine but ya gotta have 1 to attend certain funerals.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So they can wear them to the White House next year
Yeah, I actually love that comment, but still...
Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog