Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue | The Boneyard

Summer Practice Highlights June 2023 ... 7/27, it's now "I went from Silent Movies to Black & White T.V to Colored T.V." Apologies to I Bleed Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cam using the eyes on the up-fake.. Jay Wright would be proud.. Looks like he's having some fun..

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is such an exciting season to come. People can talk about the roster turnover, but when there is new, exciting talent and a chance to see guys take that next step, it just makes you eager to see them play. So much anticipation. So many questions.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is such an exciting season to come. People can talk about the roster turnover, but when there is new, exciting talent and a chance to see guys take that next step, it just makes you eager to see them play. So much anticipation. So many questions.
And the second year developmental bump for players that played year 1 under Hurley is usually significant. Cole/Martin/Whaley/Sanogo/Hawkins/Bouknight off the top of my head.

I’m looking forward to Newton making a Cole style jump in production. Alex and Don becoming the potential early draft entry versions of themselves. There’s enough track record for guys like this under the staff, I expect to be impressed how improved the returnees are.

Reaction Score
Let's be frank amd honest.

2022 June team video is better than 2023 June team video. 2004 peak June team video beats them all.
Love it.
But what about 2006 peak June team or 2009 peak June team? Or are non-NC teams not in the running?

Reaction Score
It’s a beautiful thing to have all of this talent locked and loaded the way we do. Gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. That said, it’s damn hard to win a national title so I don’t demand or even expect it but I’m psyched to see all of these team additions.

Reaction Score
IIRC.. About the time that Jaylin Stewart should be heading to Storrs and lacing them up.. Should add to the summer practice highlights real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom