Staley Suggests she landed another one | The Boneyard

Staley Suggests she landed another one

Reaction Score
Could it be Christyn Williams?

somehow I don't see Geno ever crowing like that............could be either CW or ONO........if it makes you feel any better Kenny Kalina says CW is headed to UConn............

Reaction Score
Or it could be ONO. She said she would sit down with her parents after the Duke visit and could possibly decide. :(

Reaction Score
I don't think Staley would be dumb enough to deny either ONO or CW the right to announce their picks.

Reaction Score
I think it’s Destani! Excuse my spelling
Two N’s.

She alluded to that “birdie in the nest”, way back in January when Henderson committed.

This is something Staley has done for a few years now.

Reaction Score
Some coaches the BY knows really well are over the self-gratification stage and doesn't need to gloat!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I think it's unseemly for Muffett and Dawn to make vague tweets about getting a new recruit.

Staley has been doing some variation of this for a while. She's "hip" with the kids. She'd just tell you she's keeping up with the times, and it probably works.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think if it had been CW she would have happily said who it was.

Reaction Score
Lol. So much bitterness here over nothing concrete. It’s probably neither Nelson-Ododa or Williams.

Likely Saxton.

I think your use of the word "bitter" overstates it by quite a bit. What exactly do UConn fans have to be "bitter" about with regards to SC especially WRT recruiting? The loss of Wilson? I don't think so. Wilson is 0-3 vs UConn, as is her coach.

HGN

Reaction Score
Nope. Not allowed to. She will welcome the player by name after the LOI is received and approved.
You're right. Forgot about that.

Reaction Score
somehow I don't see Geno ever crowing like that..could be either CW or ONO...if it makes you feel any better Kenny Kalina says CW is headed to UConn..

Now she is DEFINITELY not coming to UConn. There is not a bigger pompous ass in the world than Kenny Kalina! He is the single biggest SEC homer and his twitter feed of hatred for anything UConn is laughable at best.

Reaction Score
Now she is DEFINITELY not coming to UConn. There is not a bigger pompous ass in the world than Kenny Kalina! He is the single biggest SEC homer and his twitter feed of hatred for anything UConn is laughable at best.

who do you think he hates more UConn or Tennessee?

Reaction Score
Lol. So much bitterness here over nothing concrete. It’s probably neither Nelson-Ododa or Williams.

Likely Saxton.
Just my two cents worth, but I don't think this is bitterness at all, I think most fans recognize that a recruit goes where she wants to go, and that's that. Dawn's style, however, is another thing. I just think the "little birdie" thing is tacky, and it looks like more than a few here agree.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Just my two cents worth, but I don't think this is bitterness at all, I think most fans recognize that a recruit goes where she wants to go, and that's that. Dawn's style, however, is another thing. I just think the "little birdie" thing is tacky, and it looks like more than a few here agree.

Sure.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I think your use of the word "bitter" overstates it by quite a bit. What exactly do UConn fans have to be "bitter" about with regards to SC especially WRT recruiting? The loss of Wilson? I don't think so. Wilson is 0-3 vs UConn, as is her coach.

On schedule.

Here we go again...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom