• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
File this under weird.

And Tennessee catches yet another break.

Reaction Score
She has vertigo so it's good she isn't playing and can rest for the SEC tourney.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
South Carolina played *hideous* basketball without A'ja in the last game against Tennessee. This will not be pretty.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Really bummed she isn’t playing. This should be an easy win for Tennessee now, especially at home, but you never know which version of the Lady Vols will show up. Wouldn’t be shocked if SC pulls it out.

Tennessee is going to be a weird team entering the tournament...they’ll likely have 2 wins over South Carolina on their resume, but both times SC was without A’ja. I’m not sure SC is even a top 25 team without Wilson. Will the committee discredit those wins or will they consider those equal to a win over SC when they were at full strength? If they lose today and get bounced before the semifinals, I don’t think they should get a top 4 seed.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Considering how much folks around here also dislike Syracuse, I thought the law was amended to "Anybody Not Wearing Orange."
On that, we can all agree; hate all teams wearing orange.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
TENN is so bad. Should be trouncing SC with no Wilson.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Outside of Wilson, SC is shaky. While you never know which TN team will show up, I’m thinking the Lady Vols will be up for this one at home, pulling off an upset.
Would it be an upset against a Wilsonless SC?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Outside of Wilson, SC is shaky. While you never know which TN team will show up, I’m thinking the Lady Vols will be up for this one at home, pulling off an upset.
Holly’s still the coach and she did make it to the game right? I will take SC, if only for the VolNation implosion if Tenn were to lose at home on senior day...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The pace - and the collegiate quality - :rolleyes: have me thinking negative thoughts about the overall future of a sport with only a few quality programs (programs - not teams with a player giving a team a record for a couple of years) prividing a level of play that is both beautiful and fascinating to watch.

This game - and these two teams - sure ain’t it

Reaction Score
midway through the 2nd period and the teams have combined to shoot 13-44 (29%) and 18 turnovers (mostly unforced errors). I sure hope the NCAA selection committee is watching this mess.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Classic SEC basketball. A bunch of athletic people struggling to play basketball.
Let me add to that, I have been watching Virginia-Wake Forest and that’s a classic lower half of the ACC, a bunch of non-athletic people struggling to play basketball...Head bang

Virginia is not a quality team. How they won 9 games in the ACC is a puzzle to me..

Reaction Score
I’m pissed as a lady vol fan. I do not want to be a basket but lord how do you continue to coach a team poorly year after year just don’t get any better. Smh!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Now that's what I call Lady Vol basketball!

upload_2018-2-25_15-37-15.png

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Holly was an AA guard right? How is it this teams guard play is so bad that they can’t get Russell ball? That said, Russell needs to work harder to WANT THE BALL.

This game should be a mismatch but Tenn continues to play down to their competition

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm impressed with Tenn's "weave".

It became unraveled, apparently. The short handed Gamecocks may run out of gas, but those freshmen and sophomores are holding their own, so far.

Reaction Score
Just a conspiracy theory on my part. The fact A'ja Wilson is not playing, Dawn didn't want her team to lose just to get out of the Albany Regional...no can't be! :eek:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
An Ugly SEC game with extremely talented players on both teams. Neither team can score 30 points and Lady Vols barely scored 20 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom