Someone ‘splain the NBA to me | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Someone ‘splain the NBA to me

Reaction Score
Curious what you turned on because it definitely wasn't an NBA game
Was Philadelphia and the Raptors. Maxey was literally palming or carrying the ball on every dribble. When he drove the lane the Raptors literally got out of his way. NBA is trash basketball. They basically play playground ball now.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What’s with Drummond’s conditioning? Looks heavy, slow foot speed.

Reaction Score
The no defense is a dead giveaway.

The defense is far more sophisticated than it's ever been.

We have some embarrassing "basketball fans" on this forum.
If the players weren't getting paid and were living off stipends it would suddenly become "great basketball" in their eyes. I don't know why these posters just don't be honest about why they don't like the NBA.

Reaction Score
If the players weren't getting paid and were living off stipends it would suddenly become "great basketball" in their eyes. I don't know why these posters just don't be honest about why they don't like the NBA.
You always have to laugh at the anti NBA sentiments of some. The difference in the level of play is so incredible that it is hard to describe. The passion of rotting for your school is great, but if not for that, college basketball might be unwatchable. One thing that stands out to me is how often college teams, even the good ones, struggle to inbound the ball in a pressure situation. It's just really bad at times.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You always have to laugh at the anti NBA sentiments of some. The difference in the level of play is so incredible that it is hard to describe. The passion of rotting for your school is great, but if not for that, college basketball might be unwatchable.
This isn't the Cuse board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom