Some quotes from Dave Benedict | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Some quotes from Dave Benedict

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
@August_West should be required to change his name based on his 20+ win prediction from the beginning of the year

When you're ripping apple hookah laced bong hits, you don't need to be accountable for anything.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Next

Done and dusted ya'll. AOD has spoken.

s-l300.jpg

C

Chief00

"...doesn't really mean anything..." and "... different experience..." don't stack up well side-by-side.

I can grant you yours with ease, without devaluing my 55 years that began with pre-I-84 rides on a school night to a cold place that first sounded like "Yukon," to being temporarily given a multi-colored ticket book that that allowed me to enter a big building with a dirt floor, walk by cheerleaders in short skirts, climb the bleacher stands, look over my shoulder to see the radio guys, watch the end of the Frosh game & full shoot around/layups, and see the UConn Huskies go up against the good & not-so-good including Dave Bing & Julius Erving. At halftime, I could walk beneath the stands to try to find the program I'd often drop, go to a concession stand by myself, and return to my dad and his friends in time to resume keeping score (which was much simpler than baseball).

I'll stop there.

Sounds like a good time and memories. Only if I could sell Bunkey on the goodness of such simplicity!

C

Chief00

Nope. Saw him make several nice post up moves inside of 15 feet last year, he wasn’t just a 3 point shooter. KO picks and sticks with “his boys” like Brimah even when he produced nothing. Now he trots DO out there, why? KO is not a guy who improvises on the fly during games very well.

Agree, Vance wasn’t a slasher but he could post.
ChiefCertified#

C

Chief00

I know for a fact donors believe Ollie is going. Unless youre speaking to admin, you don't.

It's certainly possible that AD David Benedict has other things in mind and hes lying to donors. But I doubt it.

And KO believes he’s going.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s over.
#ChiefConfirmed

Hearing Hurley likes our practice facilities. I am not sure when he saw them.
I like our practice facilities as well. They’re pretty cool.

C

Chief00

So I got in contact with DB. Asked him whos coaching UConn next year.

He told me to shut up and wait for his evaluation to finish.

DB can’t tell you that - it would be inappropriate.

Reaction Score
Watch out for Porter Moser. Good coach at Loyola Chicago. Apprenticed under Majerus.

Reaction Score
Watch out for Porter Moser. Good coach at Loyola Chicago. Apprenticed under Majerus.

Not to give you a hard time, but his career record is 221-211. Do we want a guy with barely a .500 record at lower level schools?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Zionn said “NEXT”. What is there left to discuss. He’s batting like .999999

Has he ever missed? I believe he’s 100%

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Is there a URI board talking about us potentially poaching Hurley?

There is a board but Hurley leaving is rarely talked about. In fact whenever it’s brought up, many posters are in serious denial about him ever leaving.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
There is a board but Hurley leaving is rarely talked about. In fact whenever it’s brought up, many posters are in serious denial about him ever leaving.

URI Twitter is even worse in that regard. They’re convinced he’s staying there long-term and building them into a national power . . .

Reaction Score
Not to give you a hard time, but his career record is 221-211. Do we want a guy with barely a .500 record at lower level schools?

I'm not necessarily saying he is for us but he has found his footing and will get attention. I could see Loyola being a nightmare 14 seed. But yes...we should aim higher than Loyola.

Reaction Score
URI Twitter is even worse in that regard. They’re convinced he’s staying there long-term and building them into a national power . . .
Hmmm. So someone gonna be really upset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom