Some quotes from Dave Benedict | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Some quotes from Dave Benedict

Reaction Score
OH NO. Can we please not get into what constitues a "fan" or a "good or great fan". It is one of the dumbest arguments one can possibly have.

Amen, when worked at the the boneyards favorite sports media punching bag I heard a lot of "make people better fans" I used to think that's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Reaction Score
Sounds to me that coach KO and UConn is going in a different direction and wants to part ways on a peaceful note. I like the part about our academics and coach KO. Well done brother. Well done!! I am so proud that you have managed to keep the players focused on their academics and staying the course to graduate and do well in the classroom. If this is the last go round, best wishes brother KO.

Reaction Score
Clive. His name is actually Clive. Trick shot ... and a reason Clyde's 2 prior arrests for soliciting ladies of the night were initially missed.
You got me. He was even called Clyde when he played at the University of Pittsburgh therefore I was totally wrong. My apologies.

Reaction Score
How did this prediction work out for you there champ?
Its wrong dude. I got info last night that Susan Herbst okay the firing. I post it here this am before the official info concerning Ollie came out. Check it out, my info was accurate then. Its still accurate. UCONN does not have the money and is doing this with cause crap

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Donors are in favor of Ollie, He will be back next year. he is aware of that to thats what the whole conversation was about Saturday. Also why Oz tweeted about them being out that night, they were celebrating being back. If things go bad next year that will be it for him. There are several reasons he will be back according to DB.
Who is this DB you speak of?

Reaction Score
Not to give you a hard time, but his career record is 221-211. Do we want a guy with barely a .500 record at lower level schools?

How 'ya like me now? Lol.

Porter Moser can coach. Called it. He may wind up at Pitt. Who knows?

Glad we got Hurley tho. Certainly was my first choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom