Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 42 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

No, but he had also been a head coach at all levels combined for a full 18 months at that time.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
A lesson for everyone who thinks dropping football is the answer. The P5 is where the money is. If you are not a P5 school then sooner or later you will be priced out of the A list coaching talent.

Villanova paying Wright $2.49 million.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So he's had his meeting with URI. If we don't hear something tonight I'll be worried.
I see your worry and raise you. My worry is we get him and he flames out in a Blaze of glory. :cool:

Funny thing is that most of the people in high anxiety mode in this thread dreading he won’t come to UConn will blame DB if he does accept and flames out.

Reaction Score
The poster who posted that has now been banned from the URI messageboard because they detected he was a fraud and they have advised people to disregard all his posts.
His use of '20 minutes' however was a stroke of brilliance. Huzzahh!

Reaction Score
I see your worry and raise you. My worry is we get him and he flames out in a Blaze of glory. :cool:

Funny thing is that most of the people in high anxiety mode in this thread dreading he won’t come to UConn will blame DB if he does accept and flames out.
Of course. It is his job.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

We know you hate URI and Hurley, despite any of your phony and transparent protestations to the contrary. We also know you have some insanely jealous obsession with UCONN, judging from your long term presence here.

I've got an idea. Instead of trolling a UCONN fan forum, why don't you try trolling KeaneyBlue.com for a while, if you're not already? That seems to be where your animosity ought to be directed, because they've eclipsed your beloved Pee Cee men's BB program in your own state. Also, speaking of "middlin" coaches, as you described Hurley, how's Ed Cooley doin' these days?

Reaction Score
Paul Zeiss tweeted out earlier that Pitt’s salary offer tonHuekey was $3.5 Million per year. Going rate for a high quality coach unfortunately.

Reaction Score
I am loving this thread.
It's utterly ridiculous. The number of people that fancy themselves armchair ADs or big time negotiators or even super connected sports "journalists" is comical.

EDIT: Or tea leaf reading fortune tellers, apparently.

Someone posted that Twitter would be the downfall of civilization, if it hasn't already. I beg to differ. Civilization is doomed if the in this thread are any indication.

Last edited:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I have a feeling he is taking the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom