Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 212 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People were told this over and over about Ollie and they lashed out at the people posting it instead of questioning KO.

superjohn you and your cronies were so right what were we thinking. OMG you guys are good congrats on the fact UConn basketball has sucked and you knew it ahead of time. Happy?

LOL how about some people were just hoping you guys were wrong and things would bounce back because they love the Huskies, hoping that KO keep the family together. He didn't we move on now all will be fine.

Keep patting yourself on the back for knowing about the catastrophe it's cute.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
superjohn you and your cronies were so right what were we thinking. OMG you guys are good congrats on the fact UConn basketball has sucked and you knew it ahead of time. .

Periods (.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Does the NCAA run the BY? Why would that thread be deleted?

Edit: thought you meant Kimani thread. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
It would probably be met with stiff opposition by many on the board.

Cox isn't coming.

tenor.gif

Don't you get this thread deleted...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hear you, but there is a Senhor-like mojo convergence at work here that none of us may be able to stop. I think @champs99and04 summoned him, like Beetlejuice.
Maybe he's right. The Cox thing is decided anyway. We should switch over to recruiting. I'm curious as to what Hurley can do. I hope he gets us some depth at the point. We could use a good ball handler.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not to get off topic, but this is niceeee

Those banners always give me goosebumps.

I mean, think about the fact that Jay Wright, upon winning his second, said it was unfathomable to him. Or the fact that Michigan, which many of us grew up believing was some pinnacle of college basketball because of the prominence and hype of the Fab Five, was also playing for its third, like Nova.

And then think about the fact that many of us have seen four--FOUR!!!--in the prime years of our fandom. And we just hired a guy who is even more hungry to win another one for us than any of us are.

We are blessed. I feel good about the future, too.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
People were told this over and over about Ollie and they lashed out at the people posting it instead of questioning KO.

Plain, pure, and simple: to the extent that you and others like you were "lashed out" against, it was overwhelmingly more about HOW you expressed yourself than WHAT you were saying. Your self-flattering blindness to this continues within this post.

The opportunity to improve your communication skills - both sensitively comprehending others and choosing your words with care - remains. The day that you awaken to this will result in wide benefit throughout our fan community and its own efforts to row together as a team. Now that the coaching change has been made it should be easier than ever for you to recognize and act positively.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Plain, pure, and simple: to the extent that you and others like you were "lashed out" against, it was overwhelmingly more about HOW you expressed yourself than WHAT you were saying. Your srlf-flattering blindness to this continues within this post.

The opportunity to improve your communication skills - both sensitively comprehending others and choosing your words with care - remains. The day that you awaken to this will result in wide benefit throughout our fan community and its own efforts to row together as a team. Now that the coaching change has been made it should be easier than ever for you to recognize and act positively.
Give him time to heal. He was clearly scarred by the lashing out.

Reaction Score
Plain, pure, and simple: to the extent that you and others like you were "lashed out" against, it was overwhelmingly more about HOW you expressed yourself than WHAT you were saying. Your srlf-flattering blindness to this continues within this post.

Thanks, dad. Your doling out of life lessons has sustained me.

Reaction Score
Did the Cox thread get deleted? I just lost a bunch of likes :mad:
LOL!!! For all the greatness of the Boneyard, this kind of thing is embarrassing. Sometimes I marvel at who it is we think is reading this forum vs. who is actually reading it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Plain, pure, and simple: to the extent that you and others like you were "lashed out" against, it was overwhelmingly more about HOW you expressed yourself than WHAT you were saying. Your self-flattering blindness to this continues within this post.

This rational thinking won't work on him. Just do what I do and whack him over the head with a cane or walker. My preference is the walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom