Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 210 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This belong here too... love those quotes from Kimani about UConn brand... we about to blow up again!

Blow up again. I hope not. I just starting to get psyched again.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Blow up again. I hope not. I just starting to get psyched again.
upload_2018-4-4_12-12-25.png

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Moore, Hurley and Kimani are can recruit NY/NJ. Now they don't have to compete against each other.
I do wonder what their roles will be. Does Kimani get NY/NJ, Moore gets New England + Prep Schools and next coach or KFree gets Mid Atlantic. KFree was from NJ too I think. Paterson Catholic maybe. Going from memory since I don't feel like Googling.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I’m excited about Memphis as well. I want to see them reel in some 5* talent. Memphis and UConn being back along with the steadiness of Cincy, SMU, and Wichita St makes for an interesting league
I don't want anyone but us to get 5* recruits, but I agree with the sentiment of strengthening the league and getting some of the marquee programs back to the top.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just don't have a ton of cash in your wallet.
I'd say "won't have any after seeing him", but I KNOW the NCAA police monitor this site. Only UNC can say everyone is doing it to get out of jail free. We'd be in double jeopardy if I joked about it on cryin Roy's home turf.

Reaction Score
Such trash. How many people hit these kids up on twitter for literally every school?
I think a lot of people just don't realize that making your season ticket donation makes you a booster. I also don't think the NCAA is going after someone just for a tweet. A tweet + money or face-face persuasion is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom