Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 211 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
giphy.gif

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Who is the better recruiter Young or Cox?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hungry Huskies worked once before.
Fun fact: "Hungry Husky" was my first handle on the Yard, probably around 1996-97. It was my first message board experience and I was literally hungry when I decided to register, as it was nearing lunch time, so that's how I chose my handle. It was short-lived, however; I was quickly offended by some inside joke and I swore off the board, calling it a "circle jerk of friends."

Took me a year or so to decide to re-register iirc, with my current handle.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So an acquaintance was talking about the BY and said he only posted once because people were so mean to him. I asked him what he said and told me and we both laughed and agreed it deserved a beat down. Later I looked online and saw that I was one of the people who uh pointed out to him that he was mistaken. <snicker>

You do sort of need a thick skin to post here, but if aren't willing to have people disagree with you then you shouldn't really post in a fan forum.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So an acquaintance was talking about the BY and said he only posted once because people were so mean to him. I asked him what he said and told me and we both laughed and agreed it deserved a beat down. Later looked online and saw that I was one people who uh pointed out to him that he was mistaken. <snicker>

You do sort of need a thick skin to post here, but if aren't willing to have people disagree with you then you shouldn't really post in a fan forum.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
So an acquaintance was talking about the BY and said he only posted once because people were so mean to him. I asked him what he said and told me and we both laughed and agreed it deserved a beat down. Later looked online and saw that I was one people who uh pointed out to him that he was mistaken. <snicker>

Get bent

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
So he pronounces it Le-Q. I didn’t have that. And thanks to you guys not responding, I made myself look foolish!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@tcf15 @Storrs South looking for a video, might have been on instgram, from when we played duke in Jersey Boats sr year. It was tyus jones flopping and getting the foul on purvis. I could've sworn someone posted it when I asked after that game

Reaction Score
People were told this over and over about Ollie and they lashed out at the people posting it instead of questioning KO.
I think it is easier for most people to believe that people on a fan message board have an agenda or at minimum are talking out of their rear end than it is to believe that their head coach is souring relationships with the people he needs to be successful. This is the first I've seen this written this way, that blatantly. Either I missed it or missed the meaning behind all the tiptoeing people were doing around it. There was a lot of tiptoeing.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Ollie didn't do himself many favors with players, families, and coaches relationships. Getting people psyched about UCONN again requires effort, especially 2019 recruits/families because the damage is done there.

Just having new faces to the program should help.

But I thought...nvm.

Reaction Score
There was a lot of tiptoeing.
Some for obvious reasons, but when people don't come out and say things, others get skeptical. May not be entirely fair, but people wanted to believe the best in KO, and when anonymous people aren't quite saying what they mean, people got defensive.

Reaction Score
Be a man and read all 5,204 responses and then you'll be okay. Otherwise it's just the whining we'd expect from a Syracuse fan or something.

You know, given your love of Boeheim... ;)

The problem is that you joke with me as if I'm a normal person but now I'm actually contemplating reading those 5,200+ replies so that my opinion on the mojo carries more power. Better to let sleeping dogs lie IMO.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Who's feeling a second wind to get this thing to 250 pages?
We have enough blow hearts to get three winds.

About 16,000 views short of passing Diallo thread and making this thread #1 with posts and views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom