SMU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SMU

Reaction Score
They are crawling to the finish line. USC has not gotten over the hump yet but they could have enough time to do so.

Will the clock run quickly enough for SMU to escape?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I don't mean to be an AAC homer, as if there is such a thing. I really am bullish on SMU. Does anyone else think they can win the East and potentially win it all. I think they are a match up nightmare and have only lost 4 games all season. 3 in the beginning before they were playing "positionless" and then one loss Jan 2 at Cinci. I dont see Baylor, Duke or Villanova beating them. Kansas to me is the one team that when they fire on all cylinders can beat anyone. That said, Kansas has internal issues with Josh Jackson. I know I am a homer and crazy but at 40-1. I really want to thrown down 5k and not tell the wife.

lol

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Very Cincinnati like March choke job by the Mustangs.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Never thought I would feel disappointment over another AAC team, but this is one time I do.

I feel they were the Conference's best team.
fk 'em. Their fans (all 4 of them) on Reddit are miserable, so I'm glad they just got roasted.

Cincy fans are great tho. Want @kobe & co. to make a deep run.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
What a choke
Stepping out of bounds missing free throws coming up the court as if you have 30 seconds to make a play
An absolute hideous choke job in the final minute
And this is their high point as a program! They're done now.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
tumblr_mnd5zspGVt1qk2ix2o1_500.gif

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Missed the game working, but holy smokes, that's astounding.

Reaction Score
Yuck...
Maybe the American really just does suck.
In the back of my mind it keeps telling me its our fault. We let the Conference down.

Why the fark aren't we representing??? (i.e. rhetorical).

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don't mean to be an AAC homer, as if there is such a thing. I really am bullish on SMU. Does anyone else think they can win the East and potentially win it all. I think they are a match up nightmare and have only lost 4 games all season. 3 in the beginning before they were playing "positionless" and then one loss Jan 2 at Cinci. I dont see Baylor, Duke or Villanova beating them. Kansas to me is the one team that when they fire on all cylinders can beat anyone. That said, Kansas has internal issues with Josh Jackson. I know I am a homer and crazy but at 40-1. I really want to thrown down 5k and not tell the wife.
IF you haven't already thrown down the money, give me the 5k and I'll never tell your wife. Promise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom