SMU game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

SMU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have like six shot clock violations in one half!

The last one there's two seconds on the shot clock. We inbounds it near half court. Literally nobody moves. No play called. Nobody moves. So we throw it in to our power forward who shoots a turnaround fadeaway three. Not saying that's a great situation or phil Jackson would magically draw up a play that results in a layup. But we don't set a pick. Run a play. Literally Nothing.

How can that not be a coaching issue? I just don't get how people don't see it.

Reaction Score
We need to simplify the game......this is not our pace....our advantage is miller and brimahs length....that's it....

Also this is SMU's championship so......

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
These dogs have gone postal...

mailing it in. All of them.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
We need to simplify the game.this is not our pace....our advantage is miller and brimahs length....that's it....

Also this is SMU's championship so.

Brimah is totally lost my man

Reaction Score
Everyone saying that they're gonna stop watching... should've stopped posting first.

Reaction Score
Well at least I'll be well rested for work tomorrow. I think I'll go watch the GOP debate, at least that's entertainment.

Reaction Score
Wow, Im so glad that I was out of the country this past month and not watching UConn. They are horrible.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
When does football season start? Jayzus, this is embarrassing.

Reaction Score
We need to simplify the game.this is not our pace....our advantage is miller and brimahs length....that's it....

Also this is SMU's championship so.
Let's be honest, we need to do alot of things that won't happen most likely. If/when we lose this game, i thing we need to get to the finals to make the NCAAT

Reaction Score
Simply awful. No heart, No pulse, No basketball IQ and I will also say it's my feeling that Kevin O got lucky in winning the NC. Yes I like him alot but he had Calhouns players and what has this team accomplished since then ----- Nothing and its going to be the NIT again.

What next !!!!!!

Reaction Score
Glad I chose to watch the Republican debate over this sh!tshow (yes...that's saying a lot).... Way too much talent to consistently be soooo inconsistently bad. This is an embarrassment.

Reaction Score
I've been hesitant to question Ollie because this is a flawed team. That said. He couldn't possibly be more ineffective as a coach.

This team is so ill prepared for this game it's laughable.

Uconn teams get better as the season progresses. This team hasn't progressed, but regressed in EVERY way. I'm not even sure they ran one play the entire half. I don't think even think this team knows how to run a play. They certainly know how to pass around the perimeter before chucking up a prayer or just giving the ball away.

Way to play out of the tourney again Uconn.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Simply awfu. No heart, No pulse, No basketball IQ and I will also say it's my feeling that Kevin O got lucky in winning the NC. Yes I like him alot but he had Calhouns players and what has this team accomplished since then ----- Nothing and its going to be the NIT again.

What next !!!!!!
And we are off!!!

Reaction Score
Dismal... game over at halftime. Completely outplayed. Trying to figure out if we have more pathetic turnovers than SMU has easy dunks.

There's no way us finishing in 6th place do we make the NCAA's. Self destruct mode down the stretch. Very sad.

Reaction Score
Bottom line, this is not a good team. We lack good ball handling, quality inside players, basketball smarts, team chemistry,... Tough to watch, but it is what it is. I don't think any coach could have fixed this team's flaws.

Reaction Score
I'm confused..jack up three after three..forget totally about the interior offense until 19 mins in ..absolutely clueless on defense..what happened to one of the best defenses in the nation? They look like a completely different team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom